Part 3

After 2 weeks

_____________

Here , Taehyung was killing one of his most intended enemy's. After you both had beautiful night that day , you both became even more closer to each other. Taehyung started being more clingy and yeah about the maid , you don't need one anymore coz its just a plenty of work as only you both live in the house.

Taehyung - " You motherfucker , i swear to god that i won't leave you alive today. First of all , you tried to snatch my position and second of all......YOU FUCKING STALKED Y/N!!!! "

At the last sentence , Taehyung stabbed the sharp , pointed knife into his stomach.

Taehyung - " Torture this motherfucker untill he's dead. "
He said while smirking in satisfaction to his mens.

He went out of the torture room and came to his office. He tried massaging his templates to calm himself down. But that wasn't working. Out of a sudden , an image of your sweet pic popped up in his mind. He smiled and took out his phone to call you.

On the phone
---------------------

Y/n - " Hello Taehyung. " You said with your sweet voice , capturing his heart. He kept his hand on his chest to stop his heart from bursting out.

Taehyung - " Hello my dear sweetheart. " He said in his deep , husky voice.

Y/n - " Yes , you called me Taehyung. "

Taehyung - " Why?? Can't i call my soon-to-be Mrs.Kim without any reason hmm? " You blushed upon his statement. Thats a nickname by which he's been teasing you since a few weeks.

Y/n - " U-uh , n-no....you can. "

Taehyung - " Anyways , what were you doing sweetheart? "

Y/n - " Me? I was just standing in the balcony....waiting for someone. " He raised his eyebrows in confusions that

" Who's the someone? If he's any guy , i swear i won't leave him alive. "
He thought.

Taehyung - " Who's that someone baby? "
He said while his hands turning into fists.

Y/n - " Its........you , how can i wait for someone else rather than you....sweetheart? "
Sweetheart , that was the word which makes his heart fluttered. A small crimson tint appeared on his cheeks after hearing that.

Taehyung - " I'll be there soon...sweetheart....is my baby missing me that much?? "
He said , flirting back to you.

??? - " TAEHYUNG!! He's dead. "
A voice from behind interrupted you both. You heard that and a small pout formed on your lips after hearing that he again k!lled someone.

Y/n - " Taehyung....you killed someone again?? "
You said in a sad tone bcz you've never liked him killing someone or will ever like.

Taehyung - " N-no sweetheart-ummm.....lets go to shopping of your wedding dress....that would be a great idea...right sweetheart?? "
He somehow managed to change the topic , not wanting to talk about that anymore further. You jumped in the excitement bcz you've always loved going to shopping.

Y/n - " Sure Taehyung....why not....afterall , i love shopping soooooooo much you know. "
You said and he first sighed and then chuckled upon your response for going to shopping.

Taehyung - " Sure , be ready at 7 pm sweetheart....i'll pick you up from the house....bye , i love you so much my soon-to-be darling wife. "
He said and hung up the call while smiling snd blushing like an idiot.