5. Simp Alert with the Guys and Live Events with Vivid Bad Squad

When I said Simp Alert, I mean the boys are simping over you from last chapter

Akito: Didn't you just say everything would be back to normal?

Well yes-

Akito: And?

You'll have to keep reading to find out

2nd POV

Ah yes, another day at Kamikou.

That's right, you're back at your school. No more sneaking in Miyama for the time being. Back to learning about math equations and laws of physics that made no sense whatsoever. When you came back from your holiday, you could tell something doesn't feel right.

"Good morning An! Akito! Toya!" you called out to your friends happily.

"Yo! What's up?" An beamed and waved for you to come over. The moment they saw you, Akito's and Toya's faces turned red and averted their gazes away from you.

"Eh?"

"What the heck?"

You and An looked at the two boys confusingly. On any other day, Akito would greet you with one of his usual 'Prince Charming' smiles and Toya would nod his head to greet you. With the way they're acting now, you're not sure if you did something funny or if you somehow offended them for not messaging them during that one-day break.

"Okay you two, spill it. Did something happen between you and (y/n) yesterday?" the ombré-haired girl puts her fists together as if she was going to punch them.

"An, please go easy on them," you sweatdropped. The last thing you want right now is An punching the living daylights out of the duo.

"It's none of your business!" Akito rebutted, "Nothing happened, okay?"

The way he avoided eye contact with you said otherwise.

"Is it because I didn't talk to you on our day off?" you questioned, a bit sad that the reason why they're acting like this is probably your fault.

"T-that's not it (l/n)-san. It's just..." Toya covered his face with his hand, "You've been on our minds lately."

"Wha-?"

You could feel your face heating up. Even your ears felt like they were on fire.

"Oho~? Do I smell simps in the house?" An chuckled with a mischievous look on her face.

"You can't say anything cuz you simp for Kohane," the tangerine-haired boy argued.

"S-shush! The feelings are mutual! At least I think."

"Huehue~ Am I missing anything?" Mizuki popped out of nowhere and gave a kitsune smile.

"Mizuki?!" you exclaimed.

"Heya! I heard the word 'simp' and came here as fast as I could," they laughed.

"What are you? A simp detector?" Akito sweatdropped.

"AHAHAHAHAHA! IT IS I, TSUKASA TENMA! HERE TO BESTOW YOU WITH MY PRESENCE!"

Tsukasa randomly appeared in front of all five of you. When he saw you amongst the group, his cheeks turned red.

"UDJDJFN"

"Greetings, (y/n)-kun," Rui appeared beside you.

"Good morning," you replied to the purple-haired boy. For once, you were glad he's the only one acting normal at the moment.

"Why is it so loud in here?" Nene groaned as she approached the group, "Classes haven't even started yet."

"Aha! It looks like the Kamikou Festival gang has reunited once more!" Mizuki cheered.