The Best Cheesecake I've Ever Eaten (Akito's Birthday)

Hai hai~! Just gonna make a disclaimer here: This chapter is more of a filler and has nothing to do with the main story

I will explain the rest at the end of the chapter

2nd POV

Time? 6:30 am

Place? Your kitchen

Date? November 12

Hotel? None because you're at home

What were you doing up so early in the morning? Well, it just so happens that a certain orange-haired boy's birthday is today, and you know that he has a sweet tooth when it comes to pancakes and cheesecake. What better way to celebrate than to make one of his favorite foods?

So here you are. Getting ready to make a cheesecake for him. The only problem you're having right now is what flavor it should be.

Definitely not carrot cake cheesecake. That would just ruin his day.

Maybe New York-Style? That could work, but you want to make it special for him.

'This could take a while,' you thought to yourself. Good thing you woke up early, right?

You continued to ponder on what kind of cheesecake to make when your phone rumbled, signaling that you just got a text message. You picked it up to see that the one responsible for that message was none other than the birthday boy's older sister: Ena Shinonome.

Enanan:

How's the cheesecake going?

(y/n) (l/n):

Not that good

I haven't even started making it yet

I can't seem to figure out what flavor it should be

Enanan:

He'll like just about anything

Well, except carrot cake

But you know that already

(y/n) (l/n):

Yep

You sighed. This is what you get for wanting to impress the boy of your dreams.

Enanan:

If you're that concerned about it, don't be

It wouldn't matter too much if you're the one making it

(y/n) (l/n):

Huh?

Enanan:

Nevermind...

The way she said that made you feel very confused. What did she mean by that?

You didn't have time to worry because now the time is 7 am, meaning that you only have an hour and thirty minutes left before school starts. You decided to take Ena's advice and make (insert cheesecake flavor). Since she said the flavor doesn't matter, you didn't want to waste any more time thinking about it.

Thirty minutes later, you finally managed to make the cheesecake and put it in the fridge. Baking it would take too long, and you didn't want to accidentally burn your house down while you were at school. Having only an hour left, you packed up your things and went off for the day.