6 - No matter what

"So she's an alien?", Captain Min gulped hard.

"Hm but she won't harm any of you. Trust me. Now come out please", I joined my hands together.

All of them slowly came out and hid behind me. They were still scared to meet eyes with Ha-Neul.

"I am sorry for causing the trouble Ahjussi", she bowed her head to me.

I just shook my head in disbelief. How can she be so careless. I feel relieved that all the 4 were my good friends. What if someone else came? Gosh!

"I will cook something for all of you", I went in the kitchen.

When I came back  in the living room with food, all of them were giggling and talking as if they were very close.

"So aliens lay eggs for reproduction", Min Seo Jun laughed.

"Yes. Don't you guys also lay eggs?", she asked.

"Yeah we do. We all were born from eggs. Our mother used to hatch us", Shin Hyung-sik said sarcastically.

"Wow we are so similar to humans", she said happily.

"Ahem!", I tried to distract their attention towards me.

All of them looked at me for 0.1 second and then continued talking.

"And what about food in your planet. Huh? What do you eat?", Go Cha Young asked.

"We eat soil. You know what when Park Yoon Seok made me eat those chicken legs. I almost got lost in another world. I will take some to my planet", she said with a bright smile.

"You? Eat soil?", he asked.

"Hm. And sometimes we eat a dead alien", she said.

"Achoo", I gave a fake sneeze so they can notice I am also there. They almost left me out as if I am an alien not her.

They all shared a glance on me and then again... started talking as before. Fuck!

After their long chat with the alien they were scared of and the alien who became their best friend in no time, they left the house. Or should I say I pushed them out of my house?

"Ahjussi. Your friends are very nice. And that Captain Min Seo Jun, he is so handsome", she started blushing.

I don't know why was I feeling jealous. I looked at her with dead eyes. "Then why don't you stay at his house?"

"Can I?", she asked curiously.

I pulled her by her hand and she fell on my lap. "Don't think about other men or I will..."

"You will?"

"I will...", I paused for a moment not knowing what to say. "I will feel jealous."

She looked away from my eyes and I looked down at our position. Did I just say that I will feel jealous? She was sitting on my lap and i didn't want to let her go away but she stood up and sat on the sofa.

Why did you have to say that Yoon Seok? Jeez! Stupid me!!! It's going to make things awkward won't it??

She held my hand out of a sudden and my heart stopped.