18 - Sky

"How did you get it?", she asked.

Before I could answer, everything returned back to normal.

"Oh! I have to accompany Min Seong. Bye bye", I quickly ran towards the men's washroom.

It was very easy. When I was holding hands with Min Seong, I quietly took out his ring from his finger. He didn't even know. I didn't want Ha-Neul to use her powers and take that ring back because it would create suspicions and I want her to stay miles away from troubles.

"Tae Ho. You were waiting for me?", he wiped his hands with a tissue paper.

"Yes. I couldn't leave my Min Seong alone", I said with puppy face.

"Awe. You are making my knees weak. My Min Seong. Uff!", he bit his lips.

I am going to suicide from the highest floor of Burj Khalifa now. Please! Why is he biting his lips and making me feel disgusting.

"MinMin let's go", I held his hand.

"MinMin?", he started blushing. "Let's go Tae Ho. I will drop you home today."

"No. I will go by myself",I protested.

"No. I should atleast give my boyfriend a ride to home", he smiled.

Boyfriend? This jerk!

"Haha. Let's go", I settled in his car.

"Tae ho. I love you", he said once he sat on the carseat.

"I love you too but...",I looked at him with teary eyes.

"But... what happened Tae Ho?",he cupped my cheeks.

This bastard!

I held his hand and removed it from my cheeks.

"But you are not a good person. I like you so much but I am sacred of you."

"Why are you scared of me? Tell me."

"That Babel Tower. To build it, you have ruin homes of so many people. I don't want you to sue the tenants of Geumga Plaza."

I covered my mouth with my hand,"I am sorry. I am no one to say things like that. I have crossed the line", I started crying and left his car.

"Tae Ho. Don't go", he grabbed my hand.

"No. I have interfered in your professional life. I have no right to live. I  have talked casually to the CEO of Babel", I walked away.

"No you haven't", he hugged me from behind. "You are right. I am a bad person. Because of me, so many people had to relocate. But I promise it won't happen any more. I can build the tower on any waste land. I will take back my case. So don't leave."

"MinMin. Saranghaeyo",I turned towards him.

"Nado Saranghaeyo", he hugged me and out a sudden it started raining.

I looked around and each and every one was looking at us. The hell! It's embarrassing me so much.

"MinMin. I will see you tomorrow", I moved away from the hug.

He nodded in understanding and waved at me.

MinMin's chapter is finally over. Hmph!

Once I sat back in the car with Ha-Neul and Mr. Nam they bombarded me with questions.

"Relax guys. Our plan worked! Tomorrow's news is going to break social media", I smirked.

"Oh no. You are all drenched", Ha-Neul said.