Chapter 9

Willa made it pretty far away from everything. She was just waiting for the call from Steve. She was risking alot, but she had a simple plan. Give them their stuff, leave before anyone finds out, hope that no one does, and keep hopes up that her dad and Steve will move past this and everything will be okay.

Willa knew that a fight is a possibility and she had to be as far away from it as possible. She cant go against her dad or Steve, but she cant side with her father either. She wasnt sure what she should do, helping Steve is already making her a criminal so maybe she has already chosen her side.

Back at the Tony was hurt and was told be the Secretary of State that he had 36 hours to bring Steve, Sam, and Bucky back. Nat then told Tony that they were under staffed.

"I have someone in mind." Nat says.

"Me too. Where's yours?" Tony asks.

"Downstairs, where's yours?" Nat asks.

Tony didnt respond and he got up when he realized someone else was gone.

"Hey Nat, where's my kid?" Tony asks.

"She left about an hour or so ago. She told me you were sending her home." Nat says to him.

"Right.. I forgot." Tony says.

It was clear to both of them that Willa lied and well Nat already knew that. But Tony already knew what that meant his daughter was clearly being used by the Captain to go against him.

He couldnt think about that he would get her back on his side after he got Spiderman on his side first. He went to visit the kid and was asking the kid to join his side to get the Steve and the others.

Making each team alittle bigger so they could make their way past or so that could bring them in. Its one team against the other and only one team can win.

At the Compound Clint had broken in to get Wanda out to help Steve. This caused Wanda to go against Vision and then leave with him to get another hero.

Nat was at the Berlin office and asked Black Panther for help and because he wanted to hurt Bucky he was more the happy to help out.

Steve was in a car with Bucky and Sam and he needed to finally get word to Willa just incase she was willing to help. Steve pulled over so he could call Willa. When he got out of the car he waited for her to answer.

"Can you move your set up?" Bucky asks.

"No." Sam says.

Willa looked at the phone that was ringing and she knew who it was.

"Hey Cap. Need something?" Willa asks.

"Yeah.... Look I know this is asking alot, but..." Steve says.

"Hey dont worry about it. I already have what you need. Tell me where you want me to meet you." Willa says.

"Are you sure about this? Willa you'll be going against your father." Steve says.

"I know, but you cant go into a fight empty handed." Willa says.

"True. Look there is more to this then you realized. The doctor guy made Bucky go all Winter Solider and he is headed somewhere to get more just like him even worse." Steve says.

"Wow... Thats going to be tough." Willa says.

"Yeah... Maybe it wont be... You see... I was wondering... I know I shouldnt asks you this.... But..." Steve says.

"You want me to help you." Willa says.

"Yeah... Im going to need your help. Your the best one I got." Steve says.