Chapter 10

Steve got over to Willa as the other just staid in their spots watching them. They wanted to keep a close eye on the pinning love that is clearly between. To them it was interesting to watch them together.

"Hey." Willa says.

"Hey." Steve says to her.

"Why are you on top of the car?" Steve asks.

"Dont worry about it. Your Shield is in the back along with Sam's wings." Willa says getting off the car.

She went to the trunk and opened it showing Steve his stuff inside.

"Look I know your risking so much for me. Just like I know you had a run in with Buck a few years back." Steve says.

"Oh... He told you..." Willa says.

"Yeah... Why didnt you tell me?" Steve asks.

"I didnt know how. I also figured if you would of found him others would too. It was easier not to say anything." Willa says.

"Well, for what its worth. Thank you, and we will discuss it another time." Steve says.

"Yeah if you make it out alive." Willa says.

"You think I wont?" Steve questions.

"Well considering we are against my dad who is willing to do whatever to lockup Bucky, yeah your survival rate it low." Willa says taking out his Shield.

"I think we both know he'll only kill me because he'll blame me for your choice in helping." Steve says taking his Shield.

"That my dear Captain is very true. If he has to choose between this is my choice or say its your fault when its not, he will indeed blame you." Willa says.

"Yeah. Hey, if it comes down to you having to choose between fighting your dad or letting him get through, would you fight him?" Steve asks.

"I dont know." Willa says look up at him.

"Nat and whoever else that joined him, yes I would fight them off, but him... I dont know. He may have always pushed me away, but at the end of the day he is still my father. So I dont know." Willa says now looking away from him.

"Hey." Steve says making her look back at him.

"If you make the choice to not fight him and let him pass I'd understand. I rather him try and hurt me then you." Steve says.

"My dad would never hurt me, but Im glad you wouldnt be upset with me." Willa says.

They just looked at one another both wanting to feel the others lips on their own, but both not wanting to ruin the relationship they have. Both not wanting to make the wrong choice in thinking the other might like them.

"Okay you two the Ice Cream Social is over. Now give me my damn wings." Sam says as he walled over to them.

Willa and Steve moved away from one another as Sam collected his wings. After getting his wings he looked over at both of them. He was shanking his head and laughing at them both. The pinning was getting unbearable to watch, but also was a nice form of entertainment.

In that moment there was a loud sound with a voice speaking another language saying something to anyone in the area.

"Okay what did that say?" Willa asks.

"They're evacuating the airport." Bucky says.

"Thats most likely my dad." Willa says.

"Yep." Sam says.