Chapter 12

Steve was on the Quinjet with Bucky who felt really low on himself. He didnt feel like Steve should of gave up his heroism for him.

"Whats going to happen to your friends?" Bucky asks.

"Whatever it is... I'll deal with it." Steve says.

"I dont know if Im worth all this Steve." Bucky says.

"What you did all those years... It wasnt you. You didnt have a choice." Steve says.

"I know. But I did it." Bucky says to him.

"Im sorry." Bucky says.

"For what? Like I said it wasnt you. You dont have to be sorry." Steve says.

"Not for that. For making you leave the girl. I can see how much she means to you. And for that Im sorry." Bucky says.

" Bucky says

"Dont be. She does mean everything to me even if I never told her. But she would have been mad at me for not helping you. Willa has always thought of others before herself which is why she was on our side to get you out." Steve says.

"I know. I just hope this in time you two can be reunited." Bucky says.

"Me too Buck. Me too." Steve says.

They flew on their way as Tony was with Rhodey and he was being check out. As Tony needed to think so he walked the other way.

Nat then showed up and Tony began to tell her what the doctors said about Rhodey.

"Steve's not going to stop. If you dont either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario." Nat says.

"You let them go, Nat." Tony says.

"We played this wrong." Nat says.

"We? Boy it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA." Tony says.

"Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for goddamn second? Cause if you want to take about DNA you hurt your own daughter and she was taken away by government officials along with the others. You should of listened to her, we all should have." Nat says.

" Nat says