Iida Tenya (Ingenium)

Iids pov:
It was strange how y/n didn't come down stairs yet... I mean they have every right to spend time in our room but usually at this time their down here with me.

I had a bad feeling so I went upstairs to go check on them.

"Hey star it's me.. Could I come in? " I asked knocking on the door

When they didn't answer I knocked again.

I heard sniffling, I assumed they were crying so I opened the door to check up ok them....

What I seen shocked me so much.. "Y... /n..." I mumbled, they turned around and looked at me with a shocked but yet an emotionless face..

I ran up to them (I made sure to not use my quirk) and knocked the knife/blade out their hand ".. Why would you do this to yourself y/n?!" I asked "I.. I'm sorry tenya" they mumbled not making eye contact with me "... " I didn't say anything I just grabbed their hand and pulled them to the bathroom.

I wrapped their wrists up and sat down next to them in our bed "... Do you wanna talk about it? I mean if you're not comfortable with telling me anything then you don't have to, I understand." I said pushing my glasses up on my nose "well... I just went out of it I guess... I wasn't thinking either. I just took the knife and you know.. I was numb, I'm sorry, I really am tenya!" They admitted..

As much as it breaks my heart to see them hurt themselves like this I can't be mad at them for, forever.. I mean after all its a thing they struggle with...

I gotta help them out and try to help them quit

(296 words)