Takami Keigo (Hawks)

(Some info to know before you read this chapter, Hawks took you into his home cause no one was there to care for you. You have some mental issues and Hawks notices it, he wants to talk to you about it but he doesn't exactly know how. You can be any age you want to be. You don't have to be young or around his age)

(jessicaA666 wanted one of Hawks so here you go! AS ALWAYS TRIGGER WARNING!! )

Hawks walked into your room "Hey, kid, do you want-" he stopped in his tracks... You hid the blade behind your back and rolled your shirt down "Yeah?" You asked "what's behind your back, and why'd you pull your shirt down like that?" He asked, confused.

You came up with an excuse "oh no reason! My shirt just lifted up a bit!"

Is was obviously a lie and Hawks could tell.

"Tell me what it was, it obviously wasn't nothing, I'm not gonna get mad it anything just show me what is was." He said walking up to you. "I said it was nothing!" You said.

He didn't buy it.

"Please just show me...?" He asked, sitting down on your bed.

"I already it was nothing! Stop asking me!"

He grabbed your arm and pulled it towards him. "Ow!" You hissed in pain.

"Didn't know a knife was nothing.... " he mumbled, he grabbed the knife from your hand and put it on the bed, on the other side of him "..." You couldn't find any words.

"I'm sorry... " you mumbled. "No, I'm sorry, I should've check up in you earlier.." You hugged him tightly (but made sure not to hurt you or him) you started sobbing.

"Shhhhh, it's okay. I'm here" he hugged you back.

(Sorry it's short, I ran out of ideas.. 303 words)