~✨💜Luz x Reader💜✨~

Hi y'all! I hope you enjoy! This was requested by RoxkicksRox so thank you my lovey! Anyways I hope you guys enjoy! Mwah! 💕✨🤍

(This takes place on earth)
(You are a witch)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been a week since you guys had found a way to get back to earth. Luz had kept her promise and showed you around earth AND she also showed you the basics of living in the human world. "What's a.....Den....dys?" You said tilting your head as you sat on the couch and Luz stood in front of you as she smiled,pointing to a board with the words "Wendy's" on it.
"You mean Wendy's? It's a fast food restaurant! They sell amazing food!" She said,giggling at your pronunciation. "Ooohhh."
You begun nodding. "What's...a fast food?" You asked as she sighed. "It's like...a place that sells unhealthy food....but it's really good! But...you might not Wanna eat too much.." she laughed as you hummed. "Hey! How about we go to McDonalds?" She said. "O-Ok! What's...McDonald's?" You asked as she grabbed your hand and pulled you up off the couch. "No time to waste!"
You and Luz got your stuff and practically dashed out the house as Camila shook her head and laughed as she looked over from the kitchen.

"Oh My baby.......they grow up too fast..."

Time Skip

You got food and you and Luz went to a park to talk and chill. "This...tastes....."  Luz stopped eating her fries as she watched you,waiting for you to finish as your eyes lit up. "SOOOO GOOOOD!"  You yelled as She laughed. "I knew you would like it!" She said.  Just then,a girl walked up to you both. Luz smiled at her as she greeted her.   "What's up Luz-" she stopped, noticing you and quickly changed her tone. "Who are....you?" She asked as you were obviously offended by this but kept calm. "I'm Y/N...Luz's partner...who are you?" You replied as she scoffed and smirked. "I'm Luz's friend....Tiana.....ew! Why are your ears like that! What,are you some kind of elf wannabe?! Anyways....wanna hangout today Luz?" She said as she turned to Luz,sounding happier and of course definitely not rude. "Asshole...." You mumbled while you angrily ate your fries. "Oh Uhh...sure! Come on Y/N!" Luz said as she smiled at you. "Oh,well...I don't think-"

"They CAN NOT come....what are you thinking Luz?! This is a BFF hangout!"

Luz frowned a bit but sat up off the bench. "I won't go if Y/N's not going." Luz said in a low voice. To be honest you kinda liked this side of her. It made you feel powerful seeing that girl's face fill with anger. "F-Fine....just come on!" She said as you and Luz followed her. After a while of walking her and Luz begun to talk and it was like they forgot all about you. Well,of course Tiana forgot about you but you were a little hurt that Luz paid no mind to your sad expression. You sighed as your ears drooped,you did not like tiana and wished she were gone already. Luz noticed you looking at The girl with a look of both hatred and sadness.
She took your hand in hers and smiled at you as Tiana looked furious. "Oh! Looks like we're here! Let's check if they have any cute accessories here." She said with a fake smile as her eye twitched slightly. Inside the mall you guys arrived at people went from place to place as you three walked to a clothing store. "Oh look Luz! They sell awesome beanies here!" Tiana said as she grabbed Luz's hand and pulled her along. They laughed as you were left alone,standing by a shelf filled with T-shirts.
"What are you staring at?" You said speaking to a mannequin as you face palmed. "Speaking to inanimate objects is not gonna you anywhere Y/N..." You mumbled to yourself as you saw Tiana smiling and blushing as she hugged Luz. "What.The.Fuck." You whispered walking over to the two. "I think it's Time we leave....isn't it Luz?" You said as you looked Tiana up and down,tugging Luz along. "W-W....H-Hey! Y/N! What's wrong?!" She asked as you frowned. "Why was she so close to you?! She was LITERALLY centimeters away from you!" You said as she frowned but almost instantly smiled. But just a bit.
"Are you......We're......Are you jealous...Y/N?...." Luz asked,hesitantly. You looked her straight in the eye as you scoffed and laughed. "What?! Of that.....girl?! No way!" You said as she giggled. "Y/N it's ok...I don't even like her like that anyways!" She said,cackling while her wrist become limp. (GAAAAEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY-) "She's just a friend Y/N...and besides..." She smiled and leaned toward your lips as she gave you a gentle peck. "I love you and only you.." You felt you heart beat faster,butterflies dash around in your stomach,your cheeks heat up,your brain go crazy not knowing what to do next. Everything was.a.mess. You could tell Luz was delighted by this but she was also horrified as her heart beat faster as well,butterflies formed in her stomach.....you get the whole shebang. She gasped softly as you smiled. "O-Oh..." You were speechless as Luz hugged you. "Your my one and only.....Te amo, pequeña petardo..." Luz said as you sighed,relieved.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all! Omg I NEED sleep. It's literally lik 5:00 am and I have school today....PLEASE HELP.
Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed my crappy writing today :) I love you so much! Mwah!

Remember Your Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous!✨🌈🌟