🌥💕~Amity Blight and Luz Noceda x Reader~💕🌥

Requested by @dhlightningbolt3

(I wrote the reader as NB because I thought it'd be kinda more fitting? I don't know how to explain, so sorry about that sudden change! It doesn't effect the story that much so yeah. Idk just read the damn thing I made/jk)

|________________|

You, Luz, and Amity sat in the living room of the owl house, trying to study for you and Luz's next potions exam.
"So....if I add more than one...it'd..." You pause, thinking. After about a minute, Amity got impatient.

"It'd explode and cause you to be expelled." Amity jokes. "Hey! I was....close." You slouched, dropping your pencil. "It's just like homework back in the human realm. Nothing. Makes. Sense."

"Well, let me see." Luz looked at your notes, reading through them. Her jaw dropped, her eyes widening. "Haha! Nope!" Luz goes back to writing in her journal, while you stated down at your page. "We've been here for a solid hour and I haven't learned anything." You complain.
"Learning is for in class. Studying is for at home," Amity says, "If you really want to pass that test, study." She smirks, flipping through her own book. "Can we just do something else for like 5 minutes?..." You pleaded. "I can feel my bones deflating." You sigh, rubbing your arms.
"If your arms were deflating you'd have to be at least older than Eda's Mom." Amity jokes, but you knew that in the demon realm, anything's possible. "Umm...is that like..a real thing?" You asked. Amity deadpans, "Only if you believe it is." She winks.

Later, you sat on the couch, your books and your notes you used to study on one side of the couch, while all three of you sat on the other side. "Let's watch that one where the girl has to escape from her home or something with the evil lizards." You suggest. Luz nods and turns to the tv show you had described. "What...is this?" Amity asks. "You'll see, just wait until the end of season 1." You say.
You watched the episodes and all three of you seemed to enjoy it, except Amity who kind of cringed at the parts where they were kissing and...yeah. But, you and Luz were all over it. "It's so beautiful!" You and Luz say in unison, holding hands while Amity rubbed her temples.
"I don't get it! Why get together so early!? There's no character development whatsoever. They just pit two characters together and said, boom! 'Good couple right there!' " Amity crosses her arms, way more passionate about the show now. "Well...the characters are still hot."
"You know what, how about we get some more studying in? It's way past 30 minutes." Amity says. You groan, Luz doing the same.
"Nope! I'm just messing with ya!" Amity laughs, and sits back down. "Hey...you know what this needs?" You ask.
"Food?" Luz asks. "Books?" Amity asks. "Both! Andddddd some blankets."

You come back from the kitchen with some food, while Luz and Amity went upstairs to fish out some books and a soft blanket.
You met downstairs, setting the couch up. When you were done, it looked like a dream come true. There were even some Pillows.
"Let's get started!" Luz smiles, as everyone lays down on the couch. "Okay, which book are we starting with?" You ask.
Everyone locks eyes. "Good Witch Azura 5!" Amity and Luz shout.

Over the next few hours, You, Amity, and Luz read some good witch Azura books, ate some food, talked, and even had a little fun studying.

"Okay, so basically, I headcannon that Hecate has a cat named 'Azura', that was named after Azura the Good Witch." You grin, watching as Luz's eyes start to water. Amity gives Luz a kiss on the cheek, snapping her back into reality. "Huh?" Luz laughs, realising she had been zoned out. "Aww, Amity." You give Amity a kiss on the cheek, causing Luz to do the same. This goes on for at least 5 minutes, and nobody complains, it's all just meaningless fun. "Okay, Okay! I'll stop!" You all chuckle together, and then continue reading and relaxing on the couch. "So, let's see...oh! Hey guys..." You stand up on the couch, grabbing a pillow. Luz gasps, already knowing what was coming. Poor Amity was confused though, she had no idea she was being led into a trap. "Hey Ams, Come give me a hug!" You smirk. Luz giggles, grabbing her own pillow. "Yeah, Amity! Come give us a hug.." Luz says. Amity raises an eyebrow and slowly stands up, moving towards the two of you very slowly. Until— "LOVE ATTACK!" You yell, swinging the pillow at Amity. "Hey!" Amity frowns. Your face drops.
"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Did I actually hurt you? Amity I didn't—" Amity cuts you off, swinging at your legs with the pillow. It sweeps you off your feet, making you fall down onto the couch. You all laugh, joking and conversing with one another. Man, these girls really knew how to make your life worth living.

|....................................................................................|

Lol