💫🍀~Viney x Male Reader~🍀💫

Requested by @dhlightningbolt3!

I've never written for Viney before lmao so this might be a little OOC..?

(This one's short because I didn't really have a lot of ideas)

........................................................................

☔️

It was the middle of the day and you were sitting in class, listening to your teacher ramble on about who knows what. You definitely weren't paying attention. Until, you felt something jab you in the elbow. "Ow!" You blurt. You hear a slight giggle and turn around. It was Viney, of course. That little troublemaker. "What the heck are you doing?" You whispered. She rolled her eyes, a smirk plastered onto her face.
"Watch this." She replied. She drew a spell circle and all of a sudden, the teacher's eyes were nowhere to be seen, just..poofed.
"Wait. What?" You covered your mouth, stifling a laugh. That's when you feel a hand grab your hand, pulling you out of your seat. Viney dragged you out of the classroom, running down the halls. "What are you doing?! We are definitely going to detention after this." You whisper/yell. Viney scoffed, leading you to a random locker. "Since when did you care about breaking the rules?" Viney said, opening up a secret door.

She ushered you inside the door, closing it behind her. "Woah...." You gasp, seeing stairs leading to all types of doors.
"What..is this?" You asked. Viney put a hand on her hip, "Guys! You can come out, it's fine!" Viney called out. A dog and another boy popped out, instantly spotting you. "Who's that?" The boy asked. You out your hands in your pockets, uncomfortable. Viney put her hand on your shoulder, "Guys, relax! This is Y/N. He's cool." Viney says. The two calm down and walk down the steps. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jerbo, and this is barkus." Jerbo smiles. Viney grabbed your hand again and pulled you along towards a medium sized door.
"This is what I really wanted to show you."

She pushed the door open, and to your surprise, it was a room filled with posters, books, and all types of cool magic stuff.
Your eyes lit up. "This is so cool! Viney how did you even get this, dude!?" You shuffled inside the room, sitting down on the grey-ish carpet flooring. "Oh, well...uh..I guess I just kinda found it really. But I decorated so it wouldn't look utterly disgusting. Anyways, you said you didn't just wanna practice [ B L A N K ] Magic, right?" Viney puts her hand on the wall behind her, pressing down on what seems to be a button. "Now you can!" You saw the [ B L A N K L O L ] magic teacher teaching his/her lesson. "Viney! This is so cool! Your the best!"
You put your hands on her shoulders, shaking her. "Aww shucks, it's nothing. I just wanted to...you know..repay that favor since you did kind of save my butt back there with Principal Bump." Viney smirked, laying her head down on your lap. "I love you, " She whispered.
You chuckled, trying to play off your obvious blush. "Love you too." You replied. Viney elbowed you, smiling. "You know your my favorite guy to hang with." She wrapped her arms around your waist, her eyes getting heavy. "Can we just...stay here for awhile?" Viney says.
You nodded, leaning your back on the wall behind you. "Yeah...I guess we could use a little nap."

|________________________|