~🌧🍇Amity Blight x Fem Reader🍇🌧~

This was requested by MikuStan21  so I thank you lovey! I hope y'all enjoy! 💕💖

(This takes place on earth)
(You are human)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were sitting on your bed as Amity laid on the floor on her stomach reading a book. Suddenly, you could here little droplets of water hit your window as you smiled. "It's raining!" You said as Amity looked up at you. You rushed off the bed and ran out the room,through the living room,and to the front door. You opened it as Amity's quickly followed you as she stared at you from just a few inches away. "Y/N Wait! Stop! Your gonna get-" She yelled as you stepped outside and felt the first few drops of rain on your skin. "Y/N! Get back inside!" Amity shouted as you turned around and giggled. "Amity it's Okay! Look! I'm not hurt or anything."  You smiled as she gasped a bit seeing you walk even further out into the rain. "It's....not boiling....?" She said as she extended a hand out and closed her eyes as a drop of water fell into her palm. "It's....nice..." She whispered as you laughed and grabbed her arm. "Come on Amity! Dance with me!" You yelled as you pulled her onto the middle of the grass and held both her hands as you put one hand on her shoulder as she looked up at you and smirked. She put a hand on your waist as you two laughed. You both didn't have much experience with dancing so you just made up your own moves and had fun with it.
You then spun Amity around and then dipped her. You looked at her and wiggled your eyebrows,making her whole face red as she laughed nervously. "Looks like little ol' Ams is shy." You teased. "Wah? Huh? I-Im not shy! Im just-I...Nevermind.." You raised an eyebrow as you both continued. As the rain stopped you sighed and turned to Amity. "Aw man...! I guess we stayed out a little longer than what was expected." You said as you noticed Amity,who was looking at her hands. She rubbed her palm with her thumb softly and looked up at you. "The human world is....interesting...I....like it...a lot..." She whispered. You felt your heart grin when she then looked at you. "Can...we do this...more?...when it...rains?" She asked hesitantly as you giggled.
"Sure! But it'll probably be awhile before it rains again! So..we'll have to wait." You put an arm around her shoulder as she hummed in response. "Back in the demon realm..we don't really have summer,spring,winter,autumn...it's not like that.." she said as your eyes widen. "What?! That's crazy dude! But,kinda...interesting to I guess..." you turned away as you thought. Suddenly it came to you. "How about I tell you all about the human world and you can tell me everything about the demon realm?" You said as she gave you a toothy grin. "Yeah...I'd like that....I'd....love that..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this isn't as long..:( I literally had no other idea then this so....I just went with it!
As always I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! Mwah!

Remember Your Beautiful/Handsome/Stunning/Gorgeous!🌈✨🌟