Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Sort of inspired by DemonMeliodas987  , CrimsonSector87 and LavenderBlitz

Goku vs Planet Moro

"HAAAAA!!!" Goku roared at the top of his lungs as he received Uub's god ki, allowing him to re-transform back into Ultra Instinct before creating an ethereal projection of himself to break himself out of Planet Moro's grip and hold him in place as Goku jumped out of head of his giant projection and rushed towards the evil wizard.

"GEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!" Planet Moro cackled madly. The evil wizard had already completely lost his mind due to his all the energy that he was absorbing.

"Moro, you're the toughest enemy i have ever faced thus far. I hope that you will come back one day as a good guy so  that i can fight you again. For now... this is the end! See ya!" Goku told him as he slammed his fist into the crystal on Moro's forehead, shattering it and killing it evil wizard, resulting in a massive explosion that blew everyone away. Once the dust settled, Goku stood alone on the battlefield before turning toward his friends and smiled before giving them a thumbs up. Everyone began to celebrate Goku's victory as Goku stared up at the sky. 'We'll meet again in your new life.' Goku thought.

16 Years Later - Union Academy - Glynda's Classroom

Shortly after Moro's defeat, a boy named {Y/N} was born into a family of goat faunus. They looked mostly similar to humans, but their most defining trait was the goat-like horns on their heads. Your horns in particular looked very similar to a certain ancient evil wizard. Unfortunately, your parents died shortly after your birth, so you don't know much about them other than them being goat faunus.

16 years has passed since Moro's death and your birth and you mostly spent your years under the care of the orphanage until you was old enough to attend Union Academy, which you did, since some of the friends you made going up were also entering as well. For example, Akko, your best friend, was entering because she wanted to learn magic like her idol Shiny Chariot. As kids, you would always watch her shows together. As your your reasons for entering... well, you always took an interest in ki and magic ever since you could remember, so you entered in hopes of learning more about them. Unfortunately, your life in the academy was not good as you struggled to grasp the concepts of both ki and magic, which lead many people to believe that you were noting but a talentless loser who would never amount to anything since you are currently the weakest student. People began to mock and bully you on a daily basis as well.

Right now, you are in Glynda's class, getting knocked around by Homura of Crimson Squad. One of the strongest students in the Academy due to possessing a Limit Breaking power. You, on the other hand was considered the weakest student in the academy and had the lowest power level. To make matters worse, Homura still hasn't transformed into her shinobi form, let alone her Limit Breaker form. You was panting heavily while the leader of Crimson Squad slowly approached you, holing her six swords while grinning sadistically.

"Ready to lose again, weakling?" Homura sneered.

"No! I'm not done yet! Take this! Murowa!" You shouted, aiming your magic wand at Homura before firing a small bolt of magic at her. However, Homura easily swatted it away with her swords.

"Too weak! Now its my turn! Secret Ninja Art: Resonate!!!" Homura shouted before attacking you with a barrage of fiery sword slashes, leaving cuts across your body as she finished the combo with a joint slash, dealing heavy damage to you as you struggled to stay on your feet.

"N-No! Not again..." You said weakly before collapsing to the ground in defeat.

"And the winner of this round is Homura of Crimson Squad!" Glynda announced all too proudly. Homura looked down at your defeated body and smirked arrogantly.