Chapter 2: Training & Discovering New Powers

Emerald Forest

"Holy shit! Its Vegeta!" You shouted in surprise as Vegeta chuckled in amusement.

"Heh! That's right boy! And don't you forget it." Vegeta replies.

"Of course i won't. You guys are the main reason why i want to become a powerful warrior and wizard. Although, most people, myself included sometimes, doubts that i could ever become powerful like you and the other Z-Fighters." You admitted with a frown as Vegeta rose an eyebrow before remembering what Dende told him earlier.

"I'm already informed about the bullying you have received from the other students and teachers from this school. And i must say, they are all a bunch of idiotic FOOLS! None of them have any idea of who and what you really are, and the potential that you have. If they did, they would all be begging for mercy and forgiveness right now." Vegeta growled as you stared at Vegeta in disbelief. Shocked that you received praise from one of your heroes. Granolah rose an eyebrow.

"Bullies, huh? I hate bullies. Say, would you like for me to eliminate those bullies for you? I am a bounty hunter and one of the best snipers in the universe. It will be very quick and easy." Granolah offered in a dark tone as everyone felt uneasy.

"N-No thanks. Besides, i want to exact vengeance on them myself." You replied as he nodded.

"I see. I understand your sentiment. If i was in your position, i would rather enact vengeance myself as well." Granolah replied.

"Yeah. By the way, who are you? I know all of the Z-Fighter's, but i have never seen you before." You curiously asked.

"My name is Granolah." The man with green hair replied.

"Most of you don't know this, but after Moro was defeated, we encountered beings even more powerful than him. Granolah is one of them." Vegeta stated, much to everyone's shock and surprise.

"Wow! So you're one of those super, ultra powerful guys too?! That's awesome!" You shouted in excitement.

"Sorry to interrupt, but what did you mean when you called {Y/N} the reincarnation of Moro?" Liko suddenly asked as you rose an eyebrow, remembering what Vegeta said.

"Yeah, i would like to know that too." You said.

"Exactly what i said. Right after Kakarot defeated Moro, he made a request for him to be reincarnated into an Earthling. That Earthling, or Faunus in this case, was none other than {Y/N}." Vegeta dropped the bombshell information, as everyone jaws fell to the floor. "{Y/N}, you have inherited his power, abilities and potential." The Saiyan prince finished.

"But how? From what i heard, Moro was a powerful and evil wizard that you guys barely managed to defeat. I'm just a weakling that has no magic or ki potential." You doubted.

"Stop doubting yourself!" Vegeta shouted. "You just haven't unlocked your true power/potential yet, but judging by what you just did to those monsters earlier, you are already off to a good start. I am here to help you further unlock more of your hidden power and abilities. To be honest, i believe that your growth have been stunted by the fools of this academy!" Vegeta stated.

"Do you know anything about the ability i just used on those monsters?" You asked as Vegeta nodded.

"Yes. That ability you used earlier was actually Moro's signature magic ability: Energy Absorption. Although, Moro was also able to do it from a distance. You'll likely need more practice before you will be able to do it yourself. Whatever energy/power that you absorb is added to your own power. Once you're proficient enough with the ability, the power that you'll absorb could probably multiply your power." Vegeta explained.