Chapter 4: Change in Attitude

Union Academy - Red Team's Room - The Next Day

You eyes shot open as you got out of your bed and saw that Lotte and Sucy was already up and were getting prepared to start the day off while Akko was still asleep in her bed. You sweat dropped and got up and walked to her bed.

"Akko, its time to wake up!" You shouted as you pulled the covers off.

"No! Don't! I just wanted 5 more minutes!" Akko whined.

"Sorry. Can't do that. I don't want to see you get in trouble with the teachers for being late for class again. Especially if its with those asshole teachers like Professor Goodbitch or Professor Portbelly." You told her as she laughed at the insults you gave to the mean teachers.

"Ok, ok!" Akko replied, defeated.

"I know you don't feel like going to class. Trust me, neither do i. But don't worry, you won't have to deal with the classes of this school for much longer." You told her as the three girls gave you a strange look, wondering what you meant by that.

"Is it just me or has {Y/N} been acting a little strange lately?" Lotte asked Sucy who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I remember him saying something similar last night. He talks like this will be our last day here or something." Sucy replied.

"Do you think he's still affected from us rejecting him? Or maybe he's worried about the reincarnation of Moro?" Lotte guessed.

"Its neither!" You interjected. "I already told you that i am over that and i am not worried about the reincarnation of Moro. What i can say is that a lot of things are going to change today." You stated as they grew more curious.

"Such as?" Sucy asked, intrigued.

"Well, i can't tell you everything, but for starters, i won't be taking anymore shit from the bullies or those mean teachers and headmasters anymore. I'm gonna start fighting back from now on." You declared in a cold tone.

"But won't that just get you into even more trouble?" Lotte asked.

"I don't really care about that anymore. In this school, i will get in trouble anyway just by existing." You joked. "Anyway, lets get going. We have a lot to do today." You stated as you exit the room to get dressed and so that the girls could have their privacy.

Short Timeskip

After getting dressed, you stood outside of Red Team's dorm room, waiting for them to get dressed. It didn't really take you that long to get dressed. After taking a show in one of the Academy's bathrooms, you used your magic to instantly materialize some clothes on you. You heard from Vegeta that Piccolo sometimes call this technique 'Clothes Beam', which made you chuckle a bit.

After a few more minutes of waiting, the door opens and everyone in Red Team was dressed.

"Ready?" You asked as the 3 nodded. "Good. Our first class of the day will be with Professor Goodbitch. I'm sure she's gonna try to force me to fight someone first again. She's been doing that every single day. She takes delight in seeming me suffer. But it will be different today." You stated.

"Morning {Y/N}!" Ruby shouted as she tackled you with a hug while you smiled.

"Good morning, Ruby." You replied, patting her on the head as you saw the rest of Ruby's team approach you.

"Good morning." the 3 greeted as Red Team nodded.

"Hello to you too, Blake." You greeted, completely ignoring Weiss and Yang once again. "You ready for classes today? Remember, today will be a big day." You told her as she nodded, knowing exactly what to expect while the others were confused.