Chapter 3: Revenge Plans

Emerald Forest

Everyone, both friends and foes alike, could hardly believe that their eyes were seeing. Everyone basically witnessed you making history by becoming the very first Male Precure. Something that was thought to be impossible.

"N-N-No... it can't be!" Sparda shouted in denial.

"A-A male Precure!? This shouldn't even be possible!" Batty shouted while Gammetsu was wondering how strong you have gotten.

"Anything is possible with magic. You three of all people should know this by now." You stated as you stood clad in your new armor with an orange aura surrounding your body, glaring at the dark magicians and the abomination of a monster that they had summoned.

"Hmph! It doesn't matter if you're a Precure or not, we're still going to destroy you! Take him out Yokubara!" Sparda ordered the Tree monster that she helped summoned approached, towering over you. You simply stared at it impassively.

Suddenly, the tree monster unleashed a flurry of the same punches that it used against you and your friends earlier. However, this time, you was more than prepared for it as you now have a much easier time seeing its movements, as you bobbed and weaved around all of its blows effortlessly, leaving afterimages in your wake, causing the creature to sweat profusely.

"Your movements seems rather sluggish." You mocked before vanishing and reappearing behind the monster. "Over here~" You taunted as the monster quickly spun around and continued its assault, however, you blocked all of its attacks with just one hand as you slowly advanced towards the tree creature as you caught its final punch and held a firm grip on its fist, to make sure it wouldn't escape. "Now its my turn." You finished with a smile.

Your smile soon turned twisted into a sadistic one as you lifted the tree creature up into the air by its fist with just one hand, before slamming it right back down into the ground, forming a massive crater beneath it, which slowly grew wider and wider as you continued to slam it into the ground repeatedly.

"Going up!" You shouted as you lifted it back up again and tossed it into the sky near its summoners, who had to quickly move out of its path. Suddenly, you reappeared above it and delivered a devastating double axe handle to the tree creature, sending it nosediving straight back down into the unforgiving ground below where it crashed, causing several debri to fly everywhere as you gracefully landed back on the ground near where it crashed.

"Wow! That was amazing, {Y/N}!" Mirai cheered.

"lets not celebrate just yet. It still hasn't been purified yet." Liko said.

"Oh. Yeah. That's right!" Mirai remembered as you stated at the pile of rubble to which the tree creature slowly emerged from,very slowly. You could tell that it was weakened from the beating you just just gave it. You decided that now should be the perfect time to end this.

"And now to finish this!" You shouted as you curled your fingers and placed your hands together, preparing the Galick Gun.

"Wait a second. Does he intend to destroy it? Isn't there serious consequences for not purifying these monsters?" Rias asked as Liko nodded.

"{Y/N}! What do you intend to do!?" Liko shouted.

"Don't worry, guys! I know what im doing!" You reassured, as you continued to charge you Galick Gun, while Vegeta and Granolah watched with interest, wondering what you were going to do next.

"Here's a newish technique that i just came up with! It combines the Galick Gun with the Precure powers." You stated as everyone rose an eyebrow at this as the Galick Gun that you was charging began to change into a much lighter shade of purple white sparkling energy particles surrounded your hands. "Take this! Eternal Galick Gun!" You shouted as you fired a Lavender colored beam towards the tree monster, which completely engulfed it before instantly purifying it with your newfound Precure powers, returning the tree back to normal.