Chapter 3

"Come on! Lets go! Hurry!" The adventure kids' voices rang out. 

It was soon shown Spike had brought the mane 6 and the rest of the Akids to help and they were now running through the fields, on their way to rescue Rarity and Cynthia. 

"Come on, keep moving!" Kali led the charge, riding on Twilight's back along with Spike. 

"Spike, cane you breathe now?" Twilight asked her baby dragon in concern. 

Spike was shown to be breathing through a paper back after he couldn't get over the fact that Rarity had just been snatched away from him. 

"Yes..." Spike managed to get out, panting. "I think so"

"How about you David?" Ann asked in concern. 

David was shown to be on Rainbow Dash's back, with a hankie and bawling his eyes out about Cynthia. "Oh, Cynthia my love! I never even got the chance to ask you to marry me!" 

Brock then slapped David across the face. "Get a hold of yourself, man" He told him. 

David shook his head, snapping out of his dire thoughts and was now totally in hero mode. "You're right! This is my chance to finally win her over!"

"I'm coming my sweet Cynthia! Your knight in shinning armor!" David proclaimed, being in position like a noble knight with Rainbow Dash as his mighty steed. Although the tomboy pegasus just sighed while rolling her eyes. 

"Stay focused everyone" Kali led the gang. "We gotta find them!"

"Spike, tell us what you know" Twilight then instructed her dragon. 

"Yeah" Rainbow Dash added. "Cause all you said earlier was..."

The Akids were shown to be in the middle of town chatting with the mane 6 when the baby dragon came running over to them, waving his hands frantically

"Aaaah! Rarity! Cynthia! Woods! Jewels! Dogs! Hole! Taken! SAVE THEM!!!" He panicked, while the gang just looked at him in confusion. 

Applejack chuckled with Teeders riding on her back

Applejack chuckled with Teeders riding on her back. "Not a whole lot to go on there, sport"

"Yeah, and you could've at least given us time to pack so we'd be prepared for whatever it is exactly we're heading into" Teeders added.