Chapter 1

It was just another normal day in the same old boring human world right?...

Wrong!

The adventure kids were back in Ponyville. You'd think that sooner or later they'd be back in the magical world filled with colorful talking ponies. They just couldn't stay away from this place. 

(And who could blame them). 

"Woohoo! We're here! We're here!" The twins cheered, as the Akids were in the middle of the busy Ponyville. 

"Yeah!" Kali agreed, taking in a nice deep breath of the clean air. "It feels great to be back in Equestria" 

"But we were here just two weeks ago" Teeders mentioned, looking confused. 

"I know but it's nice to get away from our roots every once in awhile to visit our friends here" Kali explained. "And all the amazing stuff we can discover" 

"Yeah! Remember when we were here last time during that Cloudsdale flyers competition and Rainbow Dash managed to pull off that Sonic Rainboom to save Rarity" David mentioned. "That was so epic!"

"You're telling me" Brock agreed. "I've never seen anything more awesome in my entire life!" 

"Graceful! Elegant! Everything that is used to describe beautiful!" Ann commented on the sonic rainboom with sparkly eyes. 

"I can't wait to see Rainbow Dash do it again!" Brock said. 

"Hey, let's go see if she's up for one now" David suggested. 

"Yeah!" The twins agreed. 

"You coming Kali?" Teeders asked the Akids' leader. 

"I think I'm going to head to Twilight's" Kali explained. "I wanted to ask her more about my crystal and why its magic works differently here then it does in our world" 

"Okay" The rest of the Akids nodded, then turned to the last member of their team. "What do you say, Cynthia?" 

"Nah," The fashionista politely declined. "I'm heading over to Carousel Boutique. I'm sure Rarity needs help with all those garments and I can't wait to see her newest designs!"

"Is there anything you two can't create?" Teeders asked. 

Cynthia gasped before clarifying. "Nonsense! Everything there is simple chic, unique, and magnifique!"

The others just gave odd looks, not understand a word their fashionista friend had just said. 

"It's a little slogan we're working on" Cynthia said before waving to her friends. "See ya!"

The gang watched Cynthia leave, still stone faced. 

"Do they honestly think they're going to sell anything with their wacky designs?" Ann questioned about Cynthia and Rarity's style. "Sorry, I never understood fashion"

"Yeah..." David added. "Those kind of people are so 'clothes' minded"

The rest of the gang only groaned in response at David's cheesy joke...