You told me

Walking... walking.. walking... is all what he did.

Dome looked up on the pitch black sky and stayed glancing at them.
What brought him to this point, why is he doing all of this? When did it all start.

He'd take a moment to think and pull out his phone; he'd turn it on and see that it's still working.

Despite the shattered pieces and dead pixels that formed on the edges of the screen; it's still working.

He'd check the clock and it's already midnight.

He'd put his phone back along with the shattered glass in his pocket.

He took a big sigh and stepped forward to the lane of the forgotten.

Dome would finally reach the end of the tunnel.

An obstacle he gave up on long ago he just phased through it with tears flowing down every time he blinks.

Once he reached the place he wanted to go to he sat at the log near the old campfire.

This place is his only memory of sitting with 5 of his friends talking about... weird stuff that didn't make sense but
these stuff they had a reason to be said.

Now the void cannot be filled anymore, that logic killed the young kid stoning the heart of passion and youth with cold blood.

Memories rushing like water falling down like a drip on the sink.
He is all alone now, no one will ever ask where he is or what happened to him.

Somethings just become too dusted to be cleaned off, they are meant to be this way.

An object used to be seen fit. A coward that manipulated everyone for his own amusement, now he is seen as none other than the one that killed himself for the attention he craved.

"Quitter... quitter... QUITTER!"
He'd shout

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?"

He'd punch his head with all his might as he got up to headbutt a tree nearby.

"FOR ONCE I WANTED AN ACTUAL FRIEND NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WHY CAN'T I LIVE A NORMAL LIFE WHY WHY!!!!!!????"

Blood drips like a waterfall as he keeps headbutting himself endlessly on that tree.

In the midst of his sorrowful cries, he'd finally stop, he'd hold his head as he whispered "it's okay it's okay... it's okay..."

All he could see was getting dimmer and dimmer.

Before he fell down he remembered one thing his dad said.

"Cowards die so many times before their actual death"

It was never meant to educate him... it was meant to describe him.

"No matter what I do I'll always have the most terrible ending"
He felt like it's destined to be.

Dome's sanity drained; he finally gets up restoring his strength in the process.
He'd walk to the edge of the hill and look at the town one last time...

"It's beautiful..."

He'd turn around and walk to the opposite side of the city saying his final goodbyes.

Lindsey's house 12:21pm

"Where is it.. where is it!" I'd think as I search in my drawer like a crazy woman.

"No way that bastard took it I'll fucking call the cops if I don't see it in here"

I'd flip my entire room upside down searching for it but to no avail; the necklace was gone.