Y/n's Bio

Name: Winters D

Name: Winters D. Y/n
Age: 18
From: East Blue, Foosha Village
Birthday: October 10
Race: Human
Gender: Male
Relatives: Winters D. Annabelle [Mom], Winters Di. Riku [Dad]
Occupation: Assassin
Height: 6'1
Dream: Killing Akainu
Epithet: "Weatherman Y/n"
Weapon: Sword, Devil Fruit

DEVIL FRUIT:

Hito Hito no Mi Model: Sky God

Type: Zoan, Mythical Zoan

MAIN ABILITIES: Sky God Physiology,Wind and Air Manipulation

DESCRIPTION:

The Hito Hito No Mi Model: Sky God is a Mythical Zoan type Devil Fruit that allows the user to use the powers of the sky god.

This fruit gives the user complete knowledge about the sky and weather patterns (though can't control the weather) the user can also manipulate wind having the wind even appear in a regular color or in a black color. The user can use these winds to pick himself up and even fly. The user only has control of the wind, air and clouds and not anything else such as lightning and rain other then that it suffers from the standard fruit weaknesses.

ATTACKS (So Far):

Venti: The user sends high speed winds in the forms of different horses and creatures to hit opponents.

Sky God Cyclone: The user takes a deep breath before blowing a massive cyclone of winds at the opponent.

Sky Gods Slash: The user slashes razor sharp air blades with his sword towards the opponent.

Sky Gods Spear: The user hurls a spear of compressed air at the opponents.

Sky Gods Hurricane: The users eyes glow,and he goes into his half zoan form which turns his winds black and much stronger. He then blast a massive torrent of winds and air at the opponent.

Sky Gods Fist: The user surrounds his fist with wind before punching or hitting the enemy. He can also shoot it into a fist shaped projectiles or use his legs.

Sky Gods Bellow: The user blast a huge current of air underground causing the ground to shake and break apart making a mini earthquake.

Sky Gods Summoning: The user goes into their full zoan form before attacking the opponent.

Sky Gods Judgement: The users ultimate attack. The user launches the opponent into the air before sending a barrage of spears to impale them. The user then hits them hurdling back towards the earth and lands on the enemy in their Zoan form.

ZOAN FORM:

HIS SWORD:

SWORD ATTACKS:

SWORD ATTACKS:

Cross Blade: A simple attack that leaves a cross shaped wound on the enemy. The attack has little power in comparrison to other attacks.
Open the Gate and Enter Hell: A simple counter attack (but can be used other ways). First Y/n counters the attack in a circular motion (openning the gate). Before landing a power and lightning fast series of cuts (enter hell).
Divine Wrath: First Y/n sheathes his sword (obviously), he then with immense speed and power spins around while drawing his sword taking out anyone in his way. The sheer power also creates a small vortex that clears the area alittle.

LOVE INTEREST:
NICO ROBIN

LOVE INTEREST:NICO ROBIN