-11-

11: 100 Bounty Hunters

Mr.8: Where did those two swordsmen disappear to now... Are they seriously planning to take on all of us, with just two people?

Mr.9: It doesn't seem like he truly understands, the power of Baroque Works.

Meanwhile the two were hiding behind a house regathering their thoughts.

Zoro had a look of excitement on his face as he looked down at his swords.

Zoro: Now then... This'll be an excellent chance to test out my new boys. No need to hold anything back, boys.

Y/n: Try not to take all my kills we both get half.

Zoro: Fine, 50/50.

Suddenly a man appeared on top of the house they were hiding behind aiming his gun at Zoro.

(BH= Bounty Hunter)

BH: Yeehaw! I found them!

Both of their eyes widened. The bounty hunter then shot his gun at Zoro. Zoro then dodged and rolled into the house they were hiding behind.

He then shot at Y/n, but he pulled out his sword and blocked the shot. Then suddenly more bounty hunters came and Y/n ran into the house.

The bounty hunters then all began to shoot. Y/n at fast speeds began to blocked all the shots coming at him with Shiryu. Zoro then jumped behind a table and kicked it down for cover.

After a while Zoro then slashed the table he was hiding behind and came dashing at the bounty hunters.

Zoro: First up is Yubashiri...!

Zoro then pounced at the Bounty hunters and slashed all of them down.

Y/n: Wow, Zoro! You can handle that Blade very well.

Zoro: Thanks! It's a fine blade indeed... very light!

They all then began to run through an alleyway.

BH: I found them! They're over there!

Y/n: Oh, we've been spotted.

Zoro then began to run up some stairs.

BH: Ones going up!

BH 2: I've got 'em!

A bounty hunter pulled out a rocket launcher and shot it at Zoro.

Y/n: Zoro! Watch out!

Y/n then jumped up and landed in front of Zoro. As the rocket got closer Y/n pulled out Shiryu and wind began to surround him.

Y/n: [Sky Gods Slash!]

He slashed the rocket that was shot at them making it blow up behind them.

Y/n: You should be more careful. Those could hurt someone.

Zoro: That was close. Thanks.

BH: What the!

Miss Monday who was on the ground picked up a barrel of wine.

Miss Monday: GRAAAAAH!

Y/n: Hm?

Miss Monday then chucked the barrel at the two straw hat pirates. Zoro then pulled out Kitetsu the third sliced the barrel into four pieces. The broken piece of the barrel hit the Bounty hunters in front of them.

Zoro: Darn what a waste. All that good brew.

Miss Monday: Grr! Why, you...

Then a bounty hunter came from behind them with a stone mallet. He raised the mallet in the air ready to strike the two straw hats.