-1-

4 Years after the prologue

An 8-Year old Y/n sat at the edge of a house he climbed onto. He looked into the water with a emotionless face.

Y/n was having flashback to the day his parents died.

Flashback

Y/n!

BOOM!

Flashback End

A tear fell from his eye as memories started to flash. Y/n hasn't smiled in years ever since that day. The only time he's every happy is he's with his adopted little brother.

Y/n spaces out until he heard a scream of pain.

ARGHHH!

Y/n quickly broke out of his trance and look up to the docks that was in front of him. The pirate ship of his good friend Shanks was docked. Y/n's adopted little brother luffy was standing on the prow of the ship with a knife stabbed under his left eye.

Y/n: LUFFY!

Y/n eyes widened as he quickly ran to the ship. Shanks eyes widened at Luffy's actions.

Shanks: You idiot! What'd you do that for?!

Luffy: YEOWWW!

Hours later

Everyone went back to a local bar to recuperate after what just happened.

(RHP= Red Hair Pirate)

RHP: A toast! To Luffy's courage and our great voyage!

Everybody threw their drinks in the air cheering.

Y/n is seen playing poker with Yassop and Lucky.

Yassop: Dammit!

Lucky: You're only eight! How are you so good?

Y/n: Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Yassop: You know I have a son. His name is Usopp.

Y/n: Ah Ah Ah! Don't change the subject pay up, you two.

They each give Y/n 5000 beli. Y/n snatches the money runs to the counter and counts the money. He gives the two a suspicious look.

Y/n:[Menacingly] If this is short I'll kill both of you.

He sat next to Luffy who was talking to Shanks.

Luffy:[Rubbing his bandaged cheek] It didnt hurt a bit.

Y/n & Shanks: LIAR!

Y/n:[Counting money] That was one of the stupidest things I've seen you do. And you've done some stupid things.

Luffy: Shut up!

Shanks laughs at the brothers remarks.

Luffy: I'm not the least bit scared of getting hurt!! Take me with you on your next voyage! I wanna be a pirate too!!