-13-

13: The Nights Not Over

Y/n and Zoro were on top of a building. Y/n had Ms. Monday and Mr. 8 in his shoulders. Y/n then threw them off the building and onto the ground.

Y/n: There. That's the last of them.

Y/n then sat down next to Zoro and looked at the beautiful full moon. Zoro was gulping down some booze per usual.

After taking three massive gulps he handed the bottle to Y/n.

Zoro: Phew... Finally... a nice, quiet night.

As Y/n finished gulping down the booze he then handed it back to Zoro.

Y/n: Ya know, Zoro. You're not that bad of a Swordsmen.

Zoro: Hm?

Y/n: You took down over 100 bounty hunters in one night. I'd say that's impressive for a non Devil Fruit user.

Zoro: Yeah, I've been training basically my whole life to be the best swordsman I can. I guess this just came naturally.

Y/n: Yeah, this world nowadays is blinded by the fact that Devil Fruit are what you need to have real power. I say they're wrong. Even though I have a Devil Fruit myself, I consider myself a true swordsmen with or without it.

Zoro: Heh, that's pretty cool, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks.

The wholesome mood was then cut off by Zoro and Y/n then looking to the side suddenly.

Zoro: Maybe it's just me, but... I have a funny feeling...

Y/n: It's not just you. I feel it too.

They then looked down to where they threw off the Bounty Hunters.

Mr. 8: No way am I going to die here!!

Mr. 8 then began to stand up of the ground.

Mr. 8: I have a special Duty to...!!!

???: Oh, the shame... beaten by two lonesome pirates!

Mr. 8: Mr. 5!? Ms. Valentine!

 Valentine!

Mr. 5: What're you fooling around for? Huh?

Ms. Valentine: Kya ha ha ha ha ha ha!! What do you expect from someone of his rank?

Mr. 8 looked at the two with a scowl on his face. Two higher ranked officers are standing right in front of him what could he do.

Mr. 8: Did you come to laugh at us!?

Mr. 5: Nah, that's just a bonus.

Ms. Valentine: Kys ha ha ha!! We're here on official business, of course.

Mr. 9: Ha ha ha! Glad to hear it. With your help, we can easily take him.

Ms. Wednesday: Yeah, hurry up and finish the swordsman!