seven

"So how was your date last night" Chris asked as we walked back from Taco Bell.

"It was really good actually" I smiled thinking of the previous night when I went out with Nate. I was brought out of my thoughts by Chris' phone ringing. He answered while we continued to walk. A few minutes later he hung up and turned to me.

"So that was one of the talent coordinators for DigiTour" I nodded, signaling him to continue. "And they want me to join the line up" he smiled.

"Oh that's cool. Are you gonna do it?" I smiled.

"Yup" he put on a cheesy grin. "Crawford too"

"Aw im happy for you guys! I know how much you love being able to do all this"

"Yeah its pretty awesome " he smiled. We continued to talk all the way back to the hotel.
Walking towards our room, we saw Nate and Sam. I scanned Nate up and down taking in his outfit choice. Blue Jeans, white tee, red and white shoes, and a black and grey hat.

"Wooow. You do not match at all" I teased as we approached each other. Even though he didn't match, he still pulled it off very well. He looked extremely hot.

"Ha ha. " he sarcastically smiled before breaking into a real one.

"Where are you guys headed?" Chris asked them.

"Just gonna go explore a bit and probably find something to eat" Sam replied. Chris nodded in return.

"You guys wanna come?" Nate asked looking directly at me.

"Nah we just got backk from doing that. " I laughed. "Plus we're gonna get ready to go to the beach. You guys should come. Ya know after you're done exploring or whatever. We'll be there for a while. "

"Yeah sounds good " Nate nodded.

"Ok then see ya " I said flashing a smile at him then grabbing Chris' hand, pulling him down the hallway.
Once we stopped at his room i told him to come get me when they were ready to go. With that I walked the rest of the way to my own room.
I spent at least half an hour deciding on what to wear. I finally chose a black and cheetah print bathing suit with a halter top and high wasted bottoms. I slipped on a black sundress and some black wedges. I grabbed my backpack and emptied the contents onto the bed. Then I threw in a kimono, a pair of jeans, a random shirt and my vans for later, along with my charger, earphones, and wallet. Just as i finished closing the backpack, there was a knock on the door. I walked over, opening it to reveal all four guys. I signaled for them to wait there while I grabbed my bag, put on my glasses and came back to the door. "ok let's go"

we walked down the hallway pobably making way too much noise.

"are we walking to the beach or are we driving?" I asked as we left the hotel.

"um i think we should drive cause we're gonna be there until tonight. " David responded. We got into the car we rented for the second time since we got it. We only used it to get from the airport to the hotel. It took us about five minutes to get to the beach. Once we parked, I walked ahead to find a spot for us and the boys trailed behind carrying everything. They walked up a second later and we laid out a few blankets that we brought from the hotel. I rummaged through my bag to find my kimono then I took off my dress, and put it on. I'd rather not just be in a swimsuit alone. I'm way to insecure about my body to have it on display. When I was done, I sat down next to Josh. I looked around at all the people. I took a deep breath and looked down.

"You coming, Mira?" I looked up at Crawford, shaking my head no. He nodded and started running to the water. I turned my head to see Josh sitting down next to me.