e i g h t

I woke up cuddled into someone's side. My eyes widened until they landed on the familiar rose tattoo. It was Nate. I smiled and sighed. I slowly turned away from him and reached for my phone that was sitting on the nightstand. The time read 7:42. I checked all my notifications and scrolled through twitter and instagram for a bit. I was replying to a text from my cousin when I felt the bed shift and an arm wrap around my waist.

"Well good morning" I giggled.

"Mornin lil mama" He spoke in a raspy, deep morning voice as he buried his head into the crook of my neck. I would have chuckled at the pet name if I wasn't so distracted by the butterflies that erupted in my stomach when his lips met my skin. "Remember the last time we were in bed together?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"You mean when we were strangers?" I sarcastically laughed.

"Yeah" he chuckled. "you're not gonna try to sneak out this time right?"

"I didn't try to sneak out!" I defended. He raised an eyebrow. "Ok fine" I laughed covering my face with the blanket for a split second. "And by the way, you're in my room so I wouldn't be the one sneaking out."

"True. " We laughed and I checked the time again. 8:50. Wow it's already been over an hour? I noticed my battery was at 25 percent so I sat up, Nate's arm falling down to my thigh. "Where you going?"

"My phone's dying." I responded, getting out of the bed. I walked across the room and plugged in my phone. "Well since I'm up, might as well get dressed.

"K. well" He paused getting up, "How about we go get breakfast?"

"sounds good." I smiled.

"Ok then I'm gonna go get ready and then we'll go. " I nodded as he slipped on his shoes and walked out. I rummaged through my clothes until I found something to wear. I put on a pair of camo pants, a black crop tank, black boots with gold accents and my gold arrow necklace. I left my face make up free with the exception of clear lipgloss. I took my hair down from the messy bun it was in and ran my fingers through it. I flipped it upside down sprayed it with dry shampoo and flipped it back. Once I was done I decided to go to the guys room. I walked down the hall to David and Josh's room and banged on the door. When Josh opened the door I pushed in and yelled, "Morning bitches!"

Josh laughed as he closed the door and walked behind me. He rested his chin on top of my head and I swatted him away. I saw David lying on his stomach on the bed so i laid on his back.

"uff what are you doing? get off" he said, laughing. I started laughing too until someone knocked on the door. Josh got it so I continued laughing and talking to David.

"Hey man, is Mira in here?" I heard a faint voice ask. I jumped up and walked over to the source.

"Hey Nate" I smiled then turned to Josh and David, "Ok bye guys"

"aye! a donde vas?" David yelled. "We're just going to breakfast, chill dad." I rolled my eyes.

I scanned Nate's outfit, the smile falling off my face. He was wearing black jeans and a camo shirt. "fuuuhhh"

"ayee great minds think alike." he laughed, referring to our matching clothing. I laughed a little, rolling my eyes.

"so are you gonna change or am I?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip.

"Well I can't cause Sam left and I fogot my key again."

"oh gosh, fine I'll change" he laughed and nodded.

"bro, if she changes, she's gonna change her entire outfit and you definitely won't be out of here til lunch. " Josh laughed.

"I mean you don't have to change, Mira. I don't mind if we match"