TEASING

So now uncle Mheetu is going to take the kids home .

Kiara pov

Yeah it's like a dream come True. ! Uncle Mheetu rarely visits Pridelands. Now is one of his stays !. Ugh that kion, he's blabbering again with uncle. Ooh I've gotten a teasing idea! 
Hey kioooooon  how was school ?

It was awesome! I even made a new friend named rani as you saw her ! Kion replied

Oooooh it was a girllllll..... Was that your girlfriend kioooooon ?! I said in a teasing voice 😏.

H-h-hey don't t-talk like that !!kion blushed like a cherry.

Oooh so she IS your girlfriend! Kion's got a girlfriend, kion looooooves rani ! I teased him more .

Say what !! Uncle Mheetu chokes on his chips and coughed.

I winked at him that indicated it was my teasing plan

Uncle Mheetu gave a thumbs up that showed okay.

Ooh so really kion's got a girlfriend !!!!!!
Uncle Mheetu said

SHE is not my girlfriend she's a newcomer, as showing my aged newcomers is my responsibility because I'm the Prince of the pridelands I showed her around and introduced her to my friends so that she feels comfortable. UNDERSTOOD kiaaaara !!!? Said kion.

I was silent as all of that was a good reasoning he ha-

Kion began.Oooh now kiara here has a boyfriend did I forget to tell ! His name is kovu and he's from the outland-
I quickly shut the fool's mouth before he could say more

Uncle Mheetu raised an eyebrow is it true kiara ?

I tried to use my trademark grin but he would not budge.

I sighed and said yes but I'm not dating kovu .it was before I was in class 2.
Uncle Mheetu somehow beleived that and nodded.

Kion said now enough with our dating questions.. let's talk about uncle Mheetu's girlfriend !

Oooh I liked the sound of that .

Uncle Mheetu shouted I'm a goner now.

We started attacking uncle Mheetu with questions.

Uncle Mheetu when will we have a cousin to play with !? Both kion and I shouted for our last question .hehe now that's what uncle Mheetu will choke from.

As planned Uncle Mheetu choked and said we're here .

Aww our mansion had to come now only. I whined in my mind.

Let's go sis, at home we'll flock him with more questions ! Kion whisper-screamed in my ear.

Kay, nice plan I whispered back

Today sure was gonna be uncle Mheetu's trouble day. If u say that kids should not bother adults, you're right. Uncle Mheetu is a teen of 16 years he's not an adult.

Good bye from kiara, kion and uncle Mheetu .

Let's check what is going on in Rani's house.

Rani just reached home with baliyo. She quickly took a shower and wore her pink shirt and blue skirt.

After finishing lunch both siblings went to do their work

Rani and baliyo shared a bedroom it looks like this

Baliyo sent to play video games while rani watched cartoon

Meanwhile at priderock mansion

After lot of teasing and watching tv the kids went to take a nap in their respective rooms. They don't share a room

This is kion's room

This is kiara's room

Kiara is a very umm daddy's little princess type so her room is sigh as you can see

Kiara is a very umm daddy's little princess type so her room is sigh as you can see. Sooo bye see ya in next ch