Simba's Past part II

Simba couldn't believe his ears. Was Mufasa possibly?........... He hurled himself into the court room and started lamenting and protesting'I Didn't kill my dad !!! It was Scar the evil monster who murdered my poor dad!' I didn't even know my dad is dead ! Some citizens hesitated but most carried on throwing sandals,tomatoes and even a pair of scissors towards him.
Luckily Sarabi saved him and brought him inside his bedroom. She said with teary eyes'I believe in you my son ! You'd never ever kill your beloved Dad... while Scar has had a grudge against him ever since he began excelling in everything and because Ahadi's favourite. Pray for his resting in peace Simba,until ,you can regain the throne. Nala was also present in the room, she witnessed everything silently and put her hand on His shoulder to express her silent support towards him and that she believed in him and his childlike innocence.Simba took an oath to avenge his dad's death and not let it go to vain.He began training,hard everyday.Nala and the other kids who didn't join Scar's company trained with him. Nala grew more and more fierce and beautiful everyday,a kind of Barbarian princess type of beauty. And if course the childhood friend Simba once hated in his early years turned out not to be a kind of 'friend' at all. She turned out to be much more, a ray of sunshine in the darkness of Scar's reign, A singular gentle but tough flower blooming in the field filled with weeds and algae.A ball of fire that tried to set Simba's heart on fire whenever it came too close to him for comfort. But that's a story for another day. Together with alk their friends, supporters, and allies,the battle of Pride Rock took place.
It was a windy night,there were fires and floods everywhere, Nala fought with Zira fiercely while Simba finally pinned Scar under him and tossed his wicked and disgusting hide down from Pride Rock terrace.the hyenas were more than elated to rip his unroyal skin off and be freed from his slavery. Everyone cheered and amongst them was a known yet unknown Face wearing a mask. Mufasa. Everyone screamed of joy and hugged him after conducting an interrogation to see if he was the Real Mufasa. All except Simba,"why didn't you come sooner?..... I could have died ......"Simba trembled
Mufasa tried to say'Son listen, it was s for your own good-' but was cut off by Simba saying"All these years, ALK THESE DAYS I COULD HAVE DIED,MOM  COULD HAVE DIED,WE ALL COULD HAVE BEEN BANISHED TO THE OUTLANDS, SUFFERING OF ILLNESSES,HATRED AND SPITE ALL AMONGST US AND YOU COME BACK NOW?!!THE AUDACITY ! He roared and stormed off. *End of flashback* All these years, that was left unresolved between the Two.