Big brother

Years later...

Crash!

A loud crash came from down stairs sounding like glass scattering cross the floor.

My eyes shot up to the sound and I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Who the fuck did that!" Odalia yelled

I let out a sigh tucking my knees into my chest putting my head down.

"Why do I still live with my parents" I groaned to myself..

"Em and Ed haven't gone but that's cause if they're gone the whole town would be in golfed In flames" I said to myself.

"Clean this up now!" Odalia yelled downstairs.

"And go wake up the failure out of you three!" Odalia demanded.

Their voices came loud and clear downstairs I
Heard Edric groan "yes mother" Edric say.

It took Edric some time to get up stairs but when he did I was able to hear his footsteps.

Footsteps came closer and closer.

The doorknob shuttered and shook before it turned.

The door opened and Edric stood there looking down "mom wants you up mittens" Edric said walking in and closing the door behind him.

"Can I sit there?" He asked "go ahead.." I replied.

Edric moved closer and sat next to me on my bed.

"Amity can I ask you something?" Edric asked laying on my pillow "yea sure what it is?" I replied laying down next to him staring up at the ceiling.

"Why don't you move out? You know it's not safe for you to live here.. mom is.. difficult.." Edric asked "I have no where to go.. besides if I leave who knows how mom would react she'll either not care or send some abominations to find me and bring me back It's a gamble.. I'm not sure if it's worth taking.." I answered truthfully "y'know if you do leave and mom does try to bring you back me and Emira will do everything in our power to stop her right?" Edric said "but why you tw-" "cause mittens.. you have a brighter future than the both of us combined plus you have Luz.. a true friend.. besides you have much more time in life than we do.. we still got a long time but you're the youngest.. and me and Emira have been through hell and back together we are a power duo ain't nothing gonna stop us" Edric cut me off "no Edric that's stupid mom would kill you and Emira" I said concerned.

"It don't matter amity when you have the chance to leave take it me and Emira got your back we've always had" Edric smiled "I'm gonna go now mom wants you downstairs but don't go she's already pissed off" Edric said getting up and off my bed "now remember this talk mittens we've got your back" Edric smiled at me nodding his head.

Edric opened the door and left closing the door behind him.

Short sweet that's fine for now))