Brother and sister

"I'll be back I'm gonna take a shower stay here" luz said getting a new pair of clothes and walked out the room.

I stood up from the bed and shuffled my way over to the dresser where the mirror was.

I grabbed the mirror and looked at it.

"So is there instructions?" I said to myself rubbing it with the sleeve of the my shirt.

My mind wondered thinking about Edric and Emira..

The mirror fogged.

They've done so much for me though they mess around with me I like them they are my family. And I love them they're my siblings and they're cool.. I wish I could hear them right now.

"Hey mittens" Edric said happily I looked down at the mirror I was rubbing to see Edric and Emira smiling at me "oh guys!" I smiled happily "w-wait.. how did I get this to work? How did you guys even answer" I questioned myself.

"Sis we have a lot more things we keep to ourselves" Emira chuckled

"Like how Edric likes this thing called anim-"

"Hey hey not the time for that" Edric interrupted Emira's sentence nervously.

"You've called us for a reason now what is it?" Edric asked "oh it's nothing I just wanted to see you guys again" I smiled "see I knew she couldn't last without us" Emira told Edric with a chuckle.

"You're right I miss you.. how's it going?" I asked "I'm alright Edric ain't doing to hot" Emira shrugged "ha I'll be fine ain't nothing but a broken bone it'll be fine in two weeks tops" Edric boasted "why what happened?" concerning over my brothers condition.

"Ah the night you left I made the distraction with the glass shattering and gave you a time to get out she found out and oh man she was mad! All we need to say is that I took one hell of a beating" Edric chuckled "right now mom isn't here she's out of town doing who knows what" Emira shrugged "probably business as usual" I sat down on Luz's bed.

I grew happy to see my siblings again.

"Yea but i don't think it's about blight industries I think it's about you" Emira worried "why's that?" I questioned.

"She said something to dad about if you won't return she'll get you herself with or without force.. saying that worries me.. they say mother knows best but is the best taking you back home for who knows what'll happen" Edric said his voice filled concern.

"Stay there amity she doesn't know you're with Luz or the owl lady" Emira demanded "I'll stay..I'll stay just be careful okay?" I said in a motherly tone of voice "yea yea whatever be safe I know but keeping you safe we'll be in danger it's what we do" Emira chuckled wrapping her arm around Edric "though I hate this guy we make one hell of a duo" Emira smiled "Wait.. you hate me?" Edric said his tone of voice was sad.

"So what should I do?" I asked "just stay low don't show your face when you're outside just don't get caught.. think of hide and seek you're always good at that... for some reason.." Edric  tried to smile.

"Alright Just pretend that it's all just a game of hide and seek I can do that" I nodded "alright cool.. oh amity we should get going we don't want to be caught talking to you" Emira said looking around them "but isn't mom gone?" I questioned "did you forget about dad?" Edric said "oh right.. alright then this is a goodbye..." I said "I know goodbyes ain't your think mittens so save it until you need to tell someone goodbye" Edric chuckled "alright then I'll talk to you guys.. whenever we can talk" I smiled At the twins.

"Heh alright cya mittens" Emira waved "bye" Edric waved as well.

The mirror fogged up blocking their faces. Ending the call.

I sighed sitting the mirror beside me on the bed.

Yea yea another filler story i got to much to think about rn Plus if you haven't heard I ain't doing to hot got Covid.. it isn't like what I expected it to be.))