Chapter Ten 🔥

*If you would like to skip the smut scene you can scroll through the paragraphs between the 🔥 emojis.
Skipping this scene won't necessarily affect the storyline.*

Without needing to be told twice, Yoongi places one last peck on Taehyung's lips before he stands up, reaching out a hand to help Taehyung to his feet.

They rush to the stairs, smiling and giggling the whole way like horny teenagers, as they take the steps two at a time to get to their room.

As soon as they are through the door, Yoongi leading Taehyung by the hand, he turns towards Taehyung, pulling him forward into him to kiss him again.

"I've missed you," Taehyung whispers.

He trails his hands down Yoongi's torso before brushing the bottom of his shirt up so he can touch the skin of his taught abdomen.

Yoongi unhooks his arms from around Taehyung's waist as he reaches for the hem of his shirt to then pull it over his head.

Taehyung lets out a quiet gasp eyes wide in wonder as he gawks at Yoongi's exposed skin.

"You're so beautiful. How could I have forgotten that." Taehyung voices, moving his dark eyes around Yoongi's body, momentarily resting them on the healing cut on the side of his rib cage before locking his gaze with Yoongi's.

"I was thinking the same thing, baby." Yoongi says as he reaches for Taehyung's shirt to help him take it off as well.

Aft their shirts are off they take their time with the rest of the undressing, placing kisses and ghosting light touching across each patch of skin that's exposed,

As Yoongi gently lays Taehyung onto their bed he hovers above him, his weight being supported on his palm pressing into the mattress beside Taehyung head as he strokes the hair off of Taehyung's forehead lightly with the other.

"Nothing in this world is as beautiful as you," Yoongi smiles softly placing a kiss to Taehyung's forehead, his nose, both cheeks before finally kissing his lips.

Taehyung whimpers into the kiss, spreading his legs so Yoongi can fit himself between them.

🔥🔥🔥

When Yoongi reaches a hand between them and gives Taehyung's cock a few lazy strokes, running his thumb slowly over the head, Taehyung shivers as another moan escapes his lips.

"Baby," Yoongi calls lowly as he trails open mouth kisses down Taehyung's body. "I love you so much. I'm going to take such good care of you."

In his blissed out state Taehyung can't seem to find the words to voice in order to acknowledge what his husband has said.

All he can do is try to catch his breath and nod.

As Yoongi continues kissing his way down Taehyung's body, he hooks an arm under Taehyung's thigh, lifting his leg before putting it over his shoulder.

He presses a few kisses the inside of Taehyung's thigh as he moves himself lower on the bed.

Then, without any warning to Taehyung, he sticks out his tongue and licks a strip up the underside of Taehyung's cock that is rested against his stomach.