Prologue

Okay, first of all, let me tell you why I chose to redo this book. If you know me since I'm a very active writer then you must know that I like to spend my time reading my own books.

The same goes for this one, like always, I read it and give it a thought, ngl the potential is there but the way I drove this book is bad.

You don't have to say it, yes, indeed, I know that this book isn't something that worthy being praised.

Then, I began to think of a proper plot and plan, and this one came into my mind.

I wrote this and the vivid view of how this story goes in the future and I read it again, I like it.

Therefore, these past weeks I put my focus on writing this book and until this very day, I have written four chapters of it.

Also, the reason for my inactivity is.... Okay, my internet is dead for three days and then this phone I use right now, was accidentally left in my cousin's home and just today I finally pick it back since I got a holiday.

Okay my friends, that's all from me, I will post 4 Chapters today and going on Writing for the fifth.

Ootori signed out!!

______________________________________

The weight of one life, he never really thought about it before. Death and life, it used to be something so simple for him, throughout most of his life he never considered himself as a Human but rather a Soldier who's ready to do anything that is necessary to complete his mission, life has no meaning for him and death was far from what he feared.

Until he met her, the love of his life... For someone who even forgot his own age and someone who spent most of his life either killing people or getting people killed it might sound ridiculous to hear that the same man who dedicated his life to becoming a weapon fell in love with someone.

But as fate is unpredictable so does love, it struck the hardest head and melted the coldest heart without giving them a chance to breathe or even choosing whom they loved.

It all happened when he met her, like a lightning in a dark cloud, love struck him and melted his frozen heart giving him a warmth that he never felt before. The foreign feeling that filled his heart gave him a light that he never saw in his life.

Slowly he changed and he began to understand how precious one life is and how scary death is.

That moment he finally understood the beauty of peace and her dream, perhaps it all happened to make him realize that everything he thought was wrong or maybe fate itself wanted him to change.

And now, for the first time in his life he felt fear.

His eyes gazed intensely at the door leading to the operation room, it's been a few hours and his heart has yet to find peace, sweat drizzled down his forehead even after he took off the steel mask he always uses.

Cold spread through his hands as he clapped both of them and prayed to his God for the safety of the woman that he loves who's now his wife.

Behind that door his son will soon be born to this world. He felt a great amount of joy and at the same time he felt endless worries about the safety of both his wife and son.