Chapter 4

Another day, another month and another years passed. The now 16 years old young Prince gazed at the mirror before him, he got a bit taller and his horn also grew a little bit, he's now officially become the only Medic type Caster that could heal external wounds even a losing limb solely using Arts in Babel and earned himself a title of [Arts Doctor.] Which means, he's now a Doctor that solely uses his arts to heal a patient, although right now, he could only heal wounds and not a disease.

But Averus has also focused himself in expanding his knowledge in Arts and Medic in hope that someday, he could heal a disease and more importantly, Oripathy that has divided millions people, breaking love and destroying peace everywhere, the source of suffering in Terra.

"... I'm ready."

Once again he left his room and headed toward the Medical ward to work, the memory of his mother's tears and the first man he killed is still there deep inside of his consciousness, it wasn't forgotten but he chooses to lift his head and set another goal for himself.

He soon found his steps halted when he saw one of the new employees of Babel, the silver haired Sarkaz with red horn that he met a year ago hiding behind a wall with a camera on her hand taking pictures of something or rather... Someone.

A long deep sigh escapes Averus, he has gotten a bit closer to the Lady and although his first impression of her is as bad as seeing rotten flesh, it turns out the Lady is cool and easy to talk to... Unless when she talked about C4 then she's cool.

But by knowing her, Averus also discovered something strange about her... He doesn't know how, why and when it started but the Lady named W has a pretty bad obsession with his mother, like a Dog, most of the time W bothered his mother and stay by her side everywhere she goes, if his mother asked to her to 'Stay Away' for a while then she goes to him and do a lot of things including bombing things.

And now, looking at how W acted, Averus has a very good guess of what she's currently doing.

Therefore he approaches her, even when they are just a few centimetres apart the Kaboom Lady as Averus called her doesn't even realize that the Prince and the son of whom the mother she stalked is behind her.

To make sure that his guess is right, Averus took a peek to the corridor and saw his mother, his aunt Kal'tsit next to her and a Sarkaz having a conversation seemingly coordinating something.

He then pulled his head and looked at the Sarkaz who has a strange antenna that resembles a cockroach with a disappointed look.

"Ahem!!"

The Kaboom Lady jolted up in shock and quickly turned to him while hiding her camera.

"Oh hello, I didn't know you're there, Your Highness~"

Ah yes 'Your Highness' the nickname she used everytime she got herself in trouble and he found it out, when usually she just called him 'Avy' for some reason.

Also, by working on Babel and occasionally being his Guardian, the Kaboom Lady eventually finds out his true identity.

"And what might you do here, cockroach?"

She's twitched. She does hate that nickname Averus created whenever he feels pissed at her.

"Just.... Observing things?"

"Observing things huh.... You mean stalking my mother and taking pictures of her without her consent while you make that creepy, slightly disgusting face?"

Averus said while staring deep into her eyes questioning her creepy hobby.

"I don't know what you're talking about." W denies.