Vol 1: Chapter 1 - The White Room

Hello, I am Author-Kun, welcome to my first fanfiction, the story is intended for light novel readers but if you are anime-only there are spoilers but I won't be doing my story exactly the same way as the creator. so please read at your discretion! other than that please leave suggestions and feedback on my story.

the day finally came I was ready to face the masterpiece himself, I stood with no expression as I was lost in thought Say Ayanokouji-Kun why don't we have a bit of fun? Masterpiece VS I, Yuuichi Kataguri. I'm one of the last of our generation, back when I was younger all of the people in this place fell left and right. No one could survive except for us. 

After I was done reflecting in my mind I charged at him, he easily blocked me. He then counter-attacked throwing a kick which was dodged by me. We went at it for a while with eventually Ayanokouji-Kun landing a great blow on my face which knocked me down which in this match was considered a win for him. He looked down on me with no emotion, I wonder if he's even thinking or is he just waiting for me to die or something. Good thing this was not a real match and not part of our training program I would have probably been killed by him. 

A/N (Author Notes) - Just a prologue for this story, welcome to classroom of the elite.