Vol 1: Chapter 2 - New School

Ayanokouji gets on the same bus as kataguri, they both notice each other but they don't speak or look for that long.

I see Ayanokouji-Kun so you have heard of this elite school too... not that it matters I will just live my life now. I'm interested in the outside world and I read that teenagers attend high school with many other teenagers. It's going to be fun!

kataguri sits by himself and watches the kouenji situation ensue like in the original story

it seems my high school life begins. 

"Hey!" 

a girl calls out to me "um, can I help you?" I ask. "you were looking at me on the bus, why?" she says. 

"I was interested in that book you were reading, I've read it before. I love it" I try my best to look friendly. "if that's all I'm leaving" 

"My name is Ayanokouji Kyotaka" I yell 

"Excuse me? A sudden introduction? I didn't even ask you to" she scoffs while looking at me. She walks off, I guess she is the lonely type of person. To be honest, I don't mind I can see why she is ignoring me, I have learned now to not do that again. Next time I will try and not be so creepy.

I go off and walk to my classroom, along the way I see another girl. Alright no messing up this time "Hello I'm Ayanokouji Kyotaka" the girl then starts smiling and even gets red cheeks for some reason.

"Um sqeeeek!" she runs off am I really this bad at socializing? damn, I must be scaring people I guess I should really just head to class.

A couple of minutes go by and I'm there. In my new classroom, I take a look while I go to my assigned seat, ah a lot of people. oh look there's that girl... oh she is my neighbor. Alright, this time I will just be calm and engage in a conversation properly. 

"Oh. how. displeasing." 

"How come?"

"Because I'm right next to you"

she's really rude, is she normally like this or is she like this because it's me.

"Well since we are neighbors can I at least get your name" 

"Horikita Suzune"

Wow, pretty name. Wait no she is the devil reincarnated I'm not here to be her friend now she was rude so now I won't try and become her friend. 

"Uh, nice to meet you horikita-san" 

Oh, she is ignoring me, well damn.

the bell rang and our teacher walked in, she looked to be a very mature teacher and was pretty. but I wouldn't say that out loud. "Ahem, good morning to you, students. I'm the instructor for Class-D. My name is Chiyabashira Sae. I usually teach Japanese History. However, at this school, we do not change classrooms for each grade. For the next three years, I will be acting as your homeroom teacher, so I hope to get to know all of you. It's a pleasure to meet you. The entrance ceremony will be in the gymnasium one hour from now, but first I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide." 

all students were passed the guides. 

 The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School worked under the currency being points, so any purchase was made by points with was allocated to us from the very start of every month. specifically 100,000 points, the school also provides us our own dormitories. Sounds pretty good but then there is more, the school prohibits any outside contact. exactly why I came to this school in the first place and why I listened to Matsuo in the first place. which allows me to keep my freedom from that man. the list went on, you can't leave school grounds either which in my case I am happy with. 

we got given our student id which allowed us to access the many things of this school.

A/N (Author Notes) not too much changed but I did change some interactions as you saw. and yes if you are wondering by any chance, I will go into Yuuichi soon don't worry.