4. RED HOURGLASS SYMBOL

-believe it or not, I never thought that I got anything like this,

thought that I got anything like this,

now, I got people who love
me as their family, and I also have the love of my life.

————————————————————

It was extremely busy out here, and they had to move from one base to another, just as the time had come to sit and sign all of the letters that they had to send out to the men's family who had died while serving in the war. Just as the sky seemed ready to crack, the rain began to fall down in torrents.

It did come to a halt for a time, and it was getting close to dusk. Before returning to her duties, Dalia strolled across the base to Colonel Philips' tent and retrieved something from him. She wore her jacket over her head to keep from getting wet because she didn't want her hair to mess up as it had when she first got up.

Dalia hadn't heard from Steve Rogers in almost six months, but she was certain Senator Brandt had done anything more than lock him up in the lab. She did miss having him around, to be honest. Wasn't it humiliating that he chose to be a super-soldier only to perform like a dancing monkey on stage? But today was different; his tour was taking place in the same base she was in, and Steve was completely unaware that she was present.

As little drops of rain, touched her skin, her hand extended out to the tent curtain; it was chilly as the weather, but her body temperature didn't enable her to feel it. She took a glance around the area, which had become filthy due to mud splashing and had been damaged by the rain for the entire day.

Colonel Philips would not allow her to be there, so she went carefully and on her heels to the area where the performance was taking place. Dalia's ears pricked up as she noticed a familiar figure walking onto the stage, tights on and shield in hand That was Steve. In red and blue stripes everyone called him Captain America. He had a lot of fan girls, and she wasn't sure whether he'd make out with any of them or not. If he would, she could have been a little upset about that.

Hundreds of troops sat on the ground, taking in the show. She groaned, knowing Steve wasn't thrilled to be doing all of these things. She hadn't seen him in 6 months, but she could see he'd gained a lot of confidence. The soldiers booed, the showgirl bolted off the stage, and when Steve appeared, the entire army corps sat silently without applauding him. Dalia looked around to see the chair next to her, so she slid it over and took a seat.

Steve Rogers shifted uncomfortably in his costume as he pulled down his tight a bit before adjusting his hat. ''How many of you ready to help me sock old Adolf on the Jaw?''

No one really like him on stage which made a completely silent. She pitied him that Steve has to be in this new situation of silent treatment by the audience.