16. A CHANCE

-I dance                                                             when i stress-

-I dance
when i stress-

''Coffees.!''

Coffee was her favorite thing to drink when it came to morning. It made her day much brighter than without a drop of it, Dalia loved coffee. It was nice to have someone come to work and bought the coffees along. Clint was so happy that he got to make a membership of Starbucks so all the coffees he bought were discounted. He placed one cup in front of Dalia and one in front of the redhead.

''Thanks, Clint.'' Dalia offered him a smile before she took it and took a small sip of her coffee. It almost cleared her memories for a while. It has been almost five months after that one mission back in Budapest for the second time.

Dreykov dead.

Widows freed.

This was what Natasha Romanoff has been asking for, she has to prove to SHIELD that she was able to kill Dreykov so that she could work for SHIELD. Killing Dreykov was easy but when it came to a kid, none of the three of them could ever think of a way to prevent it.

To successfully kill Dreykov, there was only one thing to do, his daughter. They knew his hiding spot from his daughter and as much as Dalia hated it, she was way too young to understand what his father was doing for a living and what was behind her father's back.

It was one of the worst things that they had ever done. Killed a child to kill Dreykov.

It was big guilt and especially to Natasha and Dalia, the two of them still keeping the whole scene they saw and did with their hand in their brain. It never went away.

Another mission was just right about the last year, where Dalia and Natasha have escorted a couple of nuclear engineers out of Iran together. The only shocking thing about what happened was when someone shot their tired near Odessa, both women lost control and then when straight over to the cliff but Dalia, the super-soldiers managed to pull the car back by herself.

The White Widow covered the engineers and Natasha out but then only knew someone she didn't expect to see was there. The Winter Soldier.

She still remembered that scar, the scar that got from falling from the building and being stabbed by metal bars. It didn't make any sense, Dalia looked right straight at him with her eyes burning, strong jaw and, clenching her fists. She got to find the answer to what was the reason for him trying to attack everywhere she went, and how was he even supposed to be alive and strong until this day.

Dalia still kept thinking of any ways to find the answers to these unsolvable questions. Who he was? What master did he serve? What was going on?

''So, how the works at SHIELD?'' Dalia let out a small smile, looking over at the marathon she was still in love with. Those 40 years were still fresh for her. She could still hear the horror in both of Megan and Peggy's voices calling out for her to pull back her fight. His feature has changed so much, the 43 years old man turned to be 83 years old in the years of 2011, having his own family, a life that she wanted has never become hers.