9. STEVE'S GONE.

-I live for too long, let me go

Everything is going to be alright,
trust me.-

————————————————————

As everyone else was moving quicker through the base, they did as well. The idea was for Steve to be the first to break inside the facility, while the Howling Commandos would crash through the glass shield. Colonel and Peggy crouched behind a tree in the woods, ready to lead their warriors in at any moment. Dalia's gaze shot straight ahead to the facility waiting for the right time to be in.

''Well, this is suck.'' Dalia mumbled alongside Colonel Philips before leaping from the ledge, prompting him to order the men behind her to follow right after her feet. She charged in with her weapons directed straight at the enemy, blasting at them mercilessly and clearing the way for her men because the situation appeared to be chaotic at this time. ''Let's move!''

She rushed up to the top of the tank and threw a grenade into it before closing the lid and letting it all explode. She had been on a number of missions previously and murdered a lot of people, but nothing she did was ever this public; she did everything in secret and undercover while fighting, running around the locations and it was a massive battle. Dalia took out her baton and attempted to avoid as many bullets as she could because that energy burst wasn't enjoyable to play with. You'd vanish whenever it fired a shot at you. She glided over the floor, hovering around the enemy's legs with her Taser Disk while she zapped them with her electric batons.

She did all she could to get her men, Colonel Philips, and Agent Carter into the main hallway. Dalia walked quickly, nearly sprinting, and smashed through the door and into the other room. Her eyes widened as she whirled around to Colonel and saw all of those HYDRA troops there in front of her. ''Get back!''

An explosion erupted as she jumped high and rolled her body up before landing on the attacker, knocking their head off and yanking their helmet off their head with her elbow. She launched her widow bites at each of the males, who were instantly zapped because to the high voltage of the energy. Dalia spun around the man she was on top of with her thigh, shocking him with her bracelets until he sank to his knees. Colonel went around the corner and shot another man who was ready to fire the huge pistol at Dalia. She straightened up straight and brushed her hands together before sprinting down a side street.

Colonel and Agent Carter stepped quickly behind her this time as they heard HYDRA's troops shouting in German, and Dalia instantly tossed her Taser Disks across to those all guys. White Widow skidded over the ground and knocked them all unconscious in a matter of seconds. Dalia moved around and landed in her pose again before pulling her face up as if she was staring at the camera in front of her, despite the fact that she didn't use her guns as she pinned all those men down.

Two men were behind her, dropped down immediately and turned to see Peggy was the one who shot them. White Widow nodded as thanks to her friend, Carter moved over to Dalia and smiled. ''What's with that pose?''