12. SHIELD

-if you have a chance, take it

don't let it slip away.-

————————————————————

''What's your name, darling?''

''Brooklyn, Brooklyn Rogers.''

To be a spy was to have her own fake identity and went everywhere in disguise.

Even though she requested Dottie to assist her, she couldn't discover any more Red Rooms soon after. Right, she apprehended Dottie and prevented her from wreaking any more havoc during the time. It wasn't simple to find Red Rooms. Dalia nearly couldn't believe that more things might go insane as a result of the advancement of technology throughout her lifetime. Dalia wasn't in the same circumstances as Whitney Frost when the Zero matter shocked her, and it wasn't safe to be. She kept herself occupied on Cold War battlefields, where, as a spy and agent, she required more KBG intelligence for the Red Rooms.

Dottie had escaped without authorization, so Peggy Carter had to track her down, especially because Dalia was still on her assignment and would be back soon to assist. Agent Carter was in charge of two Widows, therefore if anything went wrong, she was the one who would have to deal with the SSR.

What was the bad moment?

Dalia returned in the middle of interrogation, and everything had already devolved into chaos until she chose to go her own way, assisting everyone in processing the work more quickly in order to present all of Whitney Frost's Zero Matter Theory to the three best scientists she had ever met.

''Dottie, you know who I am. We took you in because I know that you could possibly help us with these whole things so that we can help you back.'' Dalia leaned on the chair as she spoke to the other Widow. Sure thing, Dalia was way more too skillful and smarter than any other Widows that train causing Dottie not daring to fight her back. Dalia wasnt going to do anything to her too but she did whatever she could just to have Dottie under their hands and kept her safely enough. ''I know how it feel, we're been through the same thing.''

''They called you a traitor.''

''Maybe, I am.''

But not long enough for Dalia to leave Dottie alone since she assumed that was where Whitney wouldn't find her; she was mistaken. Dottie was assassinated in the spot where she was sitting by Whitney. So, Dalia couldn't have gone on like this much longer.

They all created this to rescue Whitney before putting her in the Asylum and removing all of the Zero Matter from her body, which they used to successfully shut her down. The problem was that they couldn't turn off the gadget, which would drag everyone back into the dark dimension. By dragging Jack Thompson off his back as he held Doctor Wikes, a super-soldier like her assisted in bringing everyone back. and Howard Stark hugged Peggy Carter who was in the front while Chief Sousa was still hanging in the open air.