II

Chapter Two:
Another Glorious Win

Nezumi had shortly found out that each game he played gave him visas, or rather days he had left before he either played another game or died. He set his plan into place.

Every single day since his first game he's played a game. Whether it be a team effort, a puzzle game, or something he was supposed to come out of alone he's won it. And almost every game he's been apart of he's seen one of those people.

The teams with the wrist bands.

The mouse boy knew there had to be some secret organizations or something nearby.

But he didn't have time for that.

Currently the ex card player had nearing 3 months in his visa. He could go three months without playing but he didn't want to stop.

The games were getting addicting and the thrill of surviving was unlike any other.

By now almost every player knew of him, or had heard something about him. Though no one but those wrist band people had ever known his face.

It was a feeling he really liked.

The popularity and mysteriousness had carried over from his previous life it had seemed.

So as he walked up the stairs of a building, a new purple bow clip in the side of his hair and lollipop in his mouth, he felt powerful.

Getting inside he clicks his tongue.

Five wrist band people.

That's more than he had ever seen.

Nezumi cocks his head to the side looking them over. Four of the people there surrounded this one homeless looking fellow.

He clicks his tongue skipping up to the table grabbing a phone smiling at the sight of the phone lighting up. Chuckling to himself he sees his visa.

"Guess who's adding another three days."

He moves to the side of the wall.

He waits for a while, then three more people walk up.

Nezumi notices they don't have wrist bands. One of them wearing a white hoodie with really light blonde hair. It almost looked white.

Registration closed

9 players

Level: Six of Clubs

Objective: Hide and Seek, hide from the seekers and don't get caught

2 hours

He was off. Running up the apartment building he panted.

Nezumi had scoped out the entire building not too long ago.

Gripping onto a door he twisted it.

Locked.

"Shit!" Looking around he furrowed his eyebrows before he heard footsteps.