V

Chapter Five:
Mira and New Games

The past few days had been chill, to Nezumi at least.

Every night all members of the beach would choose to go out and participate in a game. Every night groups saw more and more of the executive member who was attached to Mira's hip.

Whispers about Nezumi begin to pass around, the man was a mystery to everyone.

Currently he was walking with Mira, arm intertwined with hers. A lollipop in his mouth and a bright red clip in his hair that matched his bathing suit.

"You've always liked red haven't you?" Mira asked him a small smile on her face as she peered down at her best friend.

"Ever since I met you I have." Smiling up at his friend he wraps his arm around her waist as they go inside.

The two of them have been like this for the past few days. Always hugging and holding on to each other, as if they were afraid to ever lose each other again.

Most residents at the beach just assumed the two were together.

"Since we met?"

"Yes, I remember the day vividly. One of my favorite days." He turned to his best friend a bright smile on his face. "The day I wasn't lonely anymore. You were wearing bright red lipstick and had your nails painted red. It's one of the reasons I love the color."

After his declaration it was announced that all members of the beach were to play a game.

Nezumi was sad he'd have to part with his friend but happy he'd get another taste of the survival of a game.

Today they'd be taking in a newbie, he was suspected to be a new executive member.

Skipping over to one of the cars he took his now finished lollipop out of his mouth throwing it away, popping a new unwrapped one in his mouth.

"So Ann, who's the new guy we're checking in? Hopedully he's not another Niragi." He rolls his eyes leaning next to the girl. "That would suck balls."

"He's not another Niragi, and you would know who he was if you weren't up Mira's ass all the time." Nezumi's pout didn't budge the woman in heels who rolled her eyes. "His name is Chishiya, and he's walking towards us right now."

Looking over the boys mouse like eyes came in contact with feline ones. A playful smile on his face, recognizing the one in front of him.

"They finally got you too?" Nezumi patted his back ushering him in the car. "Hey has anyone ever told you you look suspiciously like a cat?"

The entire car ride to the game consisted of Nezumi, who wouldn't shut up no matter how many times Ann told him to. Ann, who was tempted to reroute the car off a bridge. And Chishiya who was forced to sit and listen to all of Nezumi's cat puns.

"Oh oh I have another one!" The dormouse took his lollipop out. "How are you kitten? Cause to me you're looking fe-fine."

Ann banged her head against the wheel.

"Nezumi! Shut up! We're here. Get out."

A dejected and sad Nezumi pulled himself out of the car sighing as though he lost his favorite deck of cards. Wrapping his arms around Ann, who he was slowly getting closer with, he pouted up at her.

"You ruin all of my fun."

And in an instant as though a flip was switched in his body he was skipping into the building humming a tune, as though his life wasn't going to be put on the line once again.

Entering the building Nezumi noticed books lining the walls, he raised his eyebrows turning in a circle slowly analysing the entire room.

Doors.

Four of them to be exact, each with a card on it.

He walked to the table in the center of the room grabbing a phone. 

"Another victory here I come."

20 minutes until registering closes

Looking around him there were already 14 people there, secretly Nezumi hoped this would turn into some sort of blood bath.

Ann and Chishiya walked up behind him grabbing a phone. The three beach members standing by themselves to the side. Watching as more people marched inside to meet their demise.

The dormouse wore a small smile on his face, it was typical of a lot of people picking this as their first game.

It was smack dab in the middle of Tokyo.

15 minutes until registering closes

More people came through those wretched doors, either overly confidemt, confused, or absolutely terrified.

Nezumi leaned over to his two companions.

"This is either going to be extremely easy, or annoyingly bloody. Hoping for the latter." He crossed his fingers with a sly smirk.

Ann blinked down at him.

"You are disturbing."

Nezumi just winked.

Registration has closed
27 players

"Let the games begin."