Part 14

The first place Daniel really wanted to see was Buckingham palace, he had been in London many time but never had a chance to sight see, he was glad he was doing this with you.

He was wearing the typical celebrity goes out in public with the cap and sunglasses in the hope he wouldn't get recognised to much, he wanted to just spend some time with you.

You walk up to Buckingham palace soaking all the amazing view of the palace and Daniel had to ask the typical tourist question of.

"Do you think the Queens at home" he asked which caused you to chuckle.

"Maybe" you giggle.

"How about a picture together outside the palace?" he asked hoping you wouldn't say no.

"Sure" you smile he held out his phone and took selfies with you.

You  walked around and he got you to take photos of him standing closed to the guards but no to close of course.

"so where should we go next?" you ask amused at how excited he was for this.

"how are you with heights?" he ask curiously

"I assuming your wanting to go on the London eye since your asking this?" you smile looking at him while he smiles and starts nodding.

"Ok perfect i'm ok with height lets go"you grab his hand and start walking towards the London eye.

You both arrived you pay for the tickets this time and you both go into the pods, the lady had said that the eye take around 30 minutes to fully go round and luckily you manage to get a pod to yourself.

You were looking out at the sights and could feel Daniel staring you smile to yourself and blush.

"You should really be looking out at the sights" you chuckle.

"Oh I am and she gorgeous"he said stepping closer to you and holding you by the waist.

You turn to him and he kisses you you return the kiss and and cuddle into him while you both look out at the sights of London.

Finally you get to the bottom and decide it time to go home.