Love and Drugs

Schlatt

[Triggering Content. drugs/manipulation]

I ran my fingers around the rim of the glass, leaning my head back with the glass to my lips.

    "If you want a distraction then let me be that for you."

    I looked back at Wilbur and had to double-take on what he said.

    "How would that work?"

    I asked with a slight scoff.

    "Use me for sex, use me for drugs, come to me when you need to rant. Let me be your distraction from cutting your wrists. Let me .. let me do this .."

I felt him cup my face, my body tensing and my hands balling into fists by my sides. His lips pressed against mine made me crave him more, my hands fighting the urge to reach up and grip his blazer. My body melted into his, my arms wrapping around his neck just pull me closer to him.

    "If this .. is some f-fucked up prank .. you're dead, Soot .."

    I muttered in-between kissing him, wanting him to ignore how shaky my words were and how choppy my breath was.

    I heard him chuckle that cocky chuckle that always drove my heart insane and made my stomach knot with a need for him.

    "It's not a prank .. this is my distraction for you and if you don't like it, tell me to stop."

    I shook my head eagerly, gripping at the back of his hair.

    "No .. I-I like this .."

    I leaned up to kiss him again only to have him dissolve in front of me. I looked around the room to see it all melting before me. I looked up to see a blinding light that faded in and out of my vision.

    "Wha ..?"

    I muttered out.

    I saw people's faces start to form in front of the light. I only managed to make one of them out; Wilbur.

    He stood over me with a face of worry, his hand pushing my hair back to check my temperature every so often. He looked so beautiful even if I had just almost overdosed. The worry on his face almost made me laugh. It was the pure look of vulnerability that got to me. That look on his face just made me want to come undone.

    My vision started to go hazy again until I was being violently shaken by whom I could only think to be Tommy.

    "Fuck off brat .."

    I murmured in a rasped tone, not realizing those had been my first words so far.

    " .. "

    Wilbur seemed to move his jaw like he wanted to say something yet he kept his mouth shut.

    I watched as he got up from my side and walked away, closing the door behind him.

"What a waste of breath he is, eh kid?"

    I asked Tommy while trying to sit up.

    "You're one to talk."

    He shot back to me, almost giving a small laugh myself.

    I shot a glance at the door Wilbur had left out of, wondering if he was still there or if all of this was still a mind fuck illusion.

(a bit of a short chapter tonight I know. but I just wanted to finish this tonight so I didn't keep you guys waiting for months again. anyways, have a good night/evening/morning/afternoon.

- orange