The Castle

Schlatt

(There will be Triggering things in this chapter: mentions of cutting and eating disords. I do take this from personal expeirence so please don't joke about it in the comments if anyone does comment. If they are jokes about mental illness or anything along those lines they will be deleted and or reported depending on how far the 'joke' goes.)

I looked over at Quackity and George as it started to rain. I took in a breath of the rain scented air, letting out a breath and crossed my arms. "Gents, we're taking over that castle. Tonight nonetheless." I say as I got on my horse, kicking his left side to get him started. "Oh and boys, don't forget to take care of that." I say to them before riding off, leaving the two of them to deal with the forest fire. It shouldn't take them that long since the rain was on their side and already starting to put out the fire, hearing it hiss and sizzle like words from darkness as it closed in on me in my dreams.

I must've zoned out for the last five minutes because the next thing I knew when my eyes refocused on reality, my horse was running straight for a river with a drop off. "Woah buddy, woah buddy! Slow down!" I say as I started to kick his side and pull on his reins only making him think to go faster. "No no no! Vester stop!" I said before feeling him jump, his front hooves forcefully pushing from the ground as his back hooves gave him more momentum. "Fuck-!" I yelled in a slight pitched tone. I sucked in a breath, preparing myself for the cold engulf of water and darkness only to feel wind and a kickback against my crotch, hearing Vester's hooves dig into the damp dirt and grass. I glanced back to see him kicking up chunks of the earth. I pulled on his reins to slow him down. I let out a slight shaky breath as he obeyed and slowed his sprint.

The rain must've picked up as I rode since my hair was now starting to come undone over my eyes, the wind helped push it back a bit but not by much. I heard a whisper come close to my ear, making me jump and look to the right of me only to see an opening of a vast valley leading up to Pogtopia.

Schlatt...

I heard the whisper again, making me grip the reins of Vester tighter as I leaned forward a bit, trying to block out my thoughts of everything. "Techno still better fucking have some of my clothes..." I mumbled as Vester galloped through the field, eventually getting up the mountain trail and to the gates of Pogtopia. Two guards opened the gates for me as Vester trotted on the stone paved ground leading up to the castle. I rode him through the town and hopped off once we reached the steps of Technoblades palace. I brought Vester over to the horse stable's and tied his reins to the post, feeding him an apple so that he could get some protein in his body before grabbing him a bucket of hay, hooking it on the pillar in front of him as I headed into the castle from the kitchen door.

"Techno!" I called his name as I walked into the throne room, seeing his crown sitting there instead of the pink haired male himself. I stood there for a second, looking over my shoulder and around the rest of the room before walking up to the throne, gently grabbing the crown as I looked down at it, turning it in my hands only to realize how heavy it actually was, hesitating to place it on my head before placing it back down on the throne.

"Tech-"

"Schlatt, I'm right here, stop yelling my name. Though it wouldn't be the first time."

I heard Techno say from behind me, making my ears go slightly red. "That was in the past Techno. You know why it didn't work out. But that's not the reason why I came here. I need an extra set of my clothes if you still have any." He just nodded and took his crown, placing it on his head like it weighed nothing. "Come on," He said, leading the way up the spiral staircase and down the hall to his room. "There should be an extra suit of yours in the closet or drawers. I'm gonna go see if Wilbur's okay and awake now so just come downstairs to the dining area when you're dressed and showered alright?" I nodded and loosened my tie once he was gone and the door was shut. I took off my suit jacket and blazer, unbuttoning my damp white shirt, throwing it to the floor as I ran my fingers through my hair to push it back. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, hating how lanky and skinny I was. I looked down at my arms, my eyes tracing scars and newer cuts leading from my shoulders down to my wrists and forearms. I sighed a bit shakily, noticing that when I breathed in I could almost see the outlining of my ribcage. I shuddered a bit just looking at myself before stripping fully and turning the shower on, waiting for the water to warm up before getting in. I felt chills scatter along my body starting at my neck, leading down my back and shoulders, stopping at the v line of my torso. I closed my eyes as I tilted my head down slightly, letting my hair fall in every direction.

Jesus I haven't felt this relaxed in a while...

I thought to myself before breathing in through my mouth tilting my head back as I breath out, running my fingers through my hair.

I took a shower yesterday. It's fine...I don't need to wash it. I'll just rinse off and change...

I thought, staying under the warm water just letting my body relax.

I got out after the water had started to get cold. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist, looking through the drawers and the closets before finally finding the one suit he was talking about. I dropped the towel and put my boxers back on, grabbing my socks, slipping them on after I pulled my boxers up comfortably. I grabbed the new pair of black slacks and slipped them on quite easily. They where slightly baggy but I didn't mind since it wasn't that noticeable. I grabbed the black button up and white tie, slipping my arms through the sleeves as I rested the tie on my neck and shoulders just so I could button my shirt. I turned to look in the mirror as I positioned the tie, crossing it and knotting it through correctly. I hurriedly grabbed my dress shoes and walked out of the bedroom door once I fixed my hair a bit, easily pushing it back and making it stay since it was still wet. I tightened my tie and fixed my shirt collar as I basically ran down the spiral steps to the dinning area of the castle.

Once I got there I already saw Wilbur and Techno sitting there along with Tommy all waiting for me.

//

cliff hanger-? nah not really. Well, kind of but not really. Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know it was a bit sorter than usual but like I said, please be patient with me while I update these chapters because I do not know how active I will be with this since it's harder for my brain to come up with a storyline and keep it all in order instead of me going off and writting other chapters way ahead of what I already have planned. I don't know when the next chapter will be updated or who's POV it'll be in so again please be patient!
I love you all!
thank you!

-Author