chapter 12

y/n's pov:

i wasnt really worried about getting suspended or detention for doing that to alden. even if i do get suspended, i dont really care.

we walked into guidance and immediately got looked at by the guidance counselor. she motioned for us to come in. she smiled a preppy grin, almost a smirk as she said, "ive heard about that little scheme you pulled at lunch. id like to hear your side before going any further with punishments." i nodded.

i thought about what to say at first. "i wouldnt just do that randomly, i did it because she tried to do it to me first." i said reasonably. she nodded and told me to be more specific. "well as i was walking into lunch, i saw her walking away from my table. so when i went over, i saw my chair covered in ketchup. she was trying to embarrass me and make people think i got my period." i said laughing

she wrote something down in her journal. "i wouldve just left it alone and sat in another chair, but then she wouldnt learn her lesson." i continued. cam kinda just sat there listening because he didnt really do anything.

"well, it looks like you have a good point and somewhat of a reason for what you did." i smiled and said, "so whats my punishment."
"detention on mondays and wednesdays after school. only for 2 weeks." alright im fine with that. "he doesnt have to come too, right? he didnt do anything." she said "oh no he doesnt have to, i just assumed you would want him to come with you so i called both of you down."

"i wouldnt be giving you a punishment if it was up to me. principals orders. cameron can go to detention with you if he would like to." i smiled and said "okay. thank you." she said bye and told me to have a good day whatever.
"that wasnt so bad", i said to cam. he just nodded silently. "you okay?"

"yeah just thinking", he mumbled quietly. "okay... you dont have to come with me by the way. you dont deserved to be punished for something you didnt do. and it was optional for you so you really dont have to."
he said, "oh no its not about that. im going with you. just thinking about some family stuff."

"alright well if you want to talk about it.. im here" he smiled and nodded.

after school

y/n's pov:

cam came to my house today. we started doing homework right when we got home, since we were supposed to go to the movies tonight. the movie was at 8, so we wanted to leave by 7:30 so we can get snacks.

we helped each other with homework and we finished in about an hour. it was only 3:15 now. we decided to go get some food from taco bell. maybe ill actually get something.