chapter 13

y/n's pov:

when we walked into taco bell, i spotted an old couple eating together, 2 adults, and a group of boys that looked around my age.

cam and i went over to the ordering screen and he picked out a crunch wrap supreme. i decided to just get a cheese roll up and a baja blast freeze. he got a sprite.

"ill be right back. wait on line for the food, and use this to pay." he said, handing me 20 bucks.

one of the boys from that group walked over to me. he was tan and had short, black hair, with brown eyes. "sup sexy" he said in a low voice. i cringed when he said that. i just rolled my eyes and ignored him. he let out a low growl.

i felt something grab my wrist as i got pulled over to the door next to the bathrooms and pushed against the wall. "think you can just ignore me like that?" he said loud and angrily. "GET OFF OF ME YOU DOUCHE!!" i yelled, hoping cam would come out and help.

the door next to us quickly opened and cam punched the kid in the face and one of the workers yelled at the group of boys telling them to leave. cam grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a hug. "are you okay?" i nodded and started to tear up. i usually wasnt this sensitive, but that was scary..

"do you want to leave?" i shook my head. we walked over to a booth and sat down. about 2 minutes later our order number was called and cam got up to get the food.

later

it was now 7:15, we were going to leave soon. i put on a white crop top and black jean shorts. its usually cold in theaters so i grabbed one of cams hoodies out of my closet.

we left the house and stopped at a gas station to get some snacks and a soda. i grabbed a bag of hot cheetos and a snickers bar. i filled up a large cup with sprite. cam got sprite too, but he got blue doritos and a pack of sour gummy worms.

when we got to the theaters, we showed the lady our tickets and headed into the auditorium we were in. we were in theater 2. we came to watch one of those cringy horror movies that we make fun of all the time.