iii. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?

I love how purely chaotic the Wayne family is.

"I love you right up to the moon — and back." - Sam McBratney

— DAMMIT KENT, will you please answer the question? Should I ask her to be my girlfriend or not?" Damian muttered into the phone

Jon sounded far too amused when he said, "I don't know Damian. If you think you should, do it. Otherwise, you can wait for Marinette to do it for you."

That cinched it.

Damian was going to ask her.

"Thanks for nothing, Kent," he snarled down the phone and hung up on him.

Damian smirked triumphantly as Kent sputtered about are you going to ask her or not?

It was Damian's turn to plan his and Marinette's date. It was their fourth actually and Damian wanted to make this one count because he was going to ask her to be his girlfriend and (hopefully) kiss her.

The two dates after the first one had been heaven, to say the least. Damian could honestly confess that he had never had so much fun with anyone before.

This time, he had gotten his father's permission to host the date on top of one of the buildings where they kept their weapons. And added a little surprise of his own.

The building was extremely tall so it would provide an amazing view which would make it perfect for him to ask her then.

Damian was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" he called out.

"Master Damian, Miss Dupain-Cheng is waiting downstairs with your siblings," came the voice of Pennyworth.

Damian inhaled and looked at his outfit. It was casual – a pair of black jeans with a white shirt. When he opened the door, Pennyworth was still waiting and Damian thanked him.

He responded with a mysterious smile. "You look ready for something Master Damian. Something special happening today?"

Sometimes, he wished Pennyworth wasn't so intuitive because that just doubled his nerves.

"Something like that." Damian responded stiffly.

With a swift nod, Pennyworth replied, "Interesting."

Damian was left watching him curiously, wondering what was going on in his head. He shook his head and walked down the stairs, realizing Marinette was waiting for him.

When he saw her, his breath caught in his chest. She looked gorgeous.

He was snapped out of his reverie when he heard Todd's boisterous laugh. "Seems like you've shocked Demon-spawn Mari."