Another trip to The Thousand Sunny

Watch this video em err Before Reading! yeah i think

Jack Pov

"Where did that come from?" I asked with a smirk

"After the incident in the pool, I wanted to feel your lips again" Mira replied

"Can't say it was just you" I said, then leaned in for another kiss, which lasted longer than the first

We separeted and smiled at each other, we both got up an went inside, Mira sipped a note in to my hand which i will read later, we walked into the living room and everyone was stood up.

"Ah, great time, we're leaving now" Makino said

Everyone said there goodbyes and eventually we left, when we got back i asked Zoro " Have you got any mates?, and i mean boy mates"

"Of course i have idiot" Zoro Replied

"well text  them to meet us at the park" I told him

"why?!" Zoro replied

"Because tonight brother, We are celebrating!"

————( Half an Hour Later at the Park)————-

"We came, so what do you want?!" Sanji asked

I walked infront of everyone and said "Men, we have all assembled togther in this park, i asked Zoro to text you all because tonight we are going to PARTY!" 

"Party!" Luffy shouted

"So, where are we heading then" Ussop asked curiously

 "The Thousand Sunny, Men!" I shouted

"SUPER!" Franky shouted doing his pose

"Men, Let's move out" I said then started to walk in the direction of The Thousand Sunny

"Hey look at that, Even though he's related to moss head he has a sense of direction" Sanji laughed

" Shut it Love-Cook" Zoro shouted

"You wanna fight?!" Sanji shouted

"Bring it" Zoro said then charged at Sanji, but before they could even hit each other I grabbed them both and banged there heads toghether " We don't have time for fighting idiots, To the Night club!"

We eventually made it to the nightclub, we walked in the brightly lit building.

"This is what i'm talking about" I said getting pumped

Zoro POV

As i was walking around in the club, Some guy walked past me and and pushed me abit, he had alot of tattoos, "Hey, watch where your going" I said loud enough for him to here

He turned around and looked at me and said "You, your that one who punched me, and got me kicked out" 

"Hey dude that was awhile back" i replied

" I don't care , Let's Dance dog" He said

I got into a fighting stance when he backed up and walked over to the dance floor where he stood in line with four other people "It's five on five, whenever someone stops there out, Got it, Let's dance"

Jack POV

Me, Zoro, Luffy, Sanji and Franky all stood in line, everyone else in the club had  gathered round us and the others to watch the dance off,The music started and we all started to dance, one guy ran up to me and did a backflip, i stepped back and spun around and then stopped and clicked my fingers and started to take small strides towards the guy, the guy put one hand on the back of his head and put his other arm flat in the air and started to go down in a robotic way, I stood straight then put my hand in front of my chest and started rising it so it all went back when my hand was infront of it then i jumped on the spot and started to do the running man really fast, until the other guy couldn't keep up and he was out.

Franky POV

I ran up to one guy and skidded on my legs, the guy jumped over me, i put my hand on the ground and stetched my legs further down and went up and down(Like a press up but on a side) then put my other hand down and did a handstand then a cartwheel to stand up again, the guy ran up to me and jumped putting his feet on my chest to jump off and then spun sideways in the air and landed on his hands then jumped on to his feet, i kicked his chest lightly and he stepped backwards slightly then i quickly did my star pose which caused him fall to the ground which meant he was out

Luffy POV

I ran up to a guy and jump and spun around then landed in a star shape, he did a summersault he landed on his hands then took them off the ground and did a headspin, I sat down on the floor watching amazed "Awesome!" i shouted clapping, he looked at me and said "Your out.

Sanji POV

One guy bent down and started spinning around on his back, I started to run towards him, in an attempt to get up he was on all fours, I jumped and did a frontflip and landed on his back i bent one leg and rested the other on it then i put one hand on the back of my head and the other flat in the air and spun around causing the guy i was on to fall to the ground.

Zoro POV

I knew i couldn't beat this guy but i could exhaust him,he spun up to me and then jumped over me and landed bending his legs, i put my hand on his head and lifted myself up then flipped over him and turned around to look at him, he put his leg up and arms down repeatedly then side flipped and landed on one foot and kicked the other in the air, i froze on the spot not knowing what to do, then he said " Your out"

Franky POV

I ran up to a guy and spun, he started to move around really fast dancing around me and i couldn't keep up with him, he looked at me and said "Your out

Jack POV

I ran up a guy and kicked one leg up then kicked his chest lightly with my other, he flipped over me landing in a handstand and flipped over me again and landed on his feet, I started to do the sprinkler and i kept whacking the guy in the face until he fell over "Your out" i said with a smirk

Sanji POV

I ran up to the last guy the one with lots of Tatoos i kicked both of my legs in the air and started clicking my fingers crisscrossssing my steps around him, he jumped up and did the spilts and landed on his feet, i ran and jumped onto his back and bounced off doing a backflip then landing on the floor doing the spilts then i put my hands on the ground and lifted myself up still doing the spilts and started to spin,he put his hand on my head and started spinning then jumped off doing sideflips,i did a handstand also doing the spilts and started spinning around i knocked him a tad then i jumped up on his head and kicked off doing a triple backflip which caused him to fall to the floor. The others ran up to me and lifted me up cheering that we had won, the guy stood up and said "Your all pretty good, I'm Law by the way, also all your drinks are on me tonight"

"Awesome!" Jack said

And we all drank the night away also with our new mate Law.

And there we go, Thanks for reading, I hoped you enjoyed it