Date night

So....... hi it's me you know that writer that takes forever to update, yeah sorry about anyway i wanted to ask if anyone wanted to comment names for the baby if you want Thanks! ( I don't own One Piece)

Zoro POV

I looked at the clock the time read 6:00, it would probably be a good time to get ready i thought to myself, i hoped off of my bed and headed towards the bathroom i turned the shower on and got in, after my shower i decided it wouldn't hurt to brush my teeth. I walked into my room feeling refreshed, the time was now 6:20, I got changed into a white shirt, very dark green jeans that looked almost black also i wore a suit jacket which was the same colour as my jeans. Well i've got time to spare i said to myself.

Robin POV

I stepped into my room with a towel around my waist and my hair tied in a bun (A/N: Bun Hahaha just me ok.........) I got changed into a long purple dress that showed my legs from one side i was also wearing stockings and black stilettos, I put on abit of lip gloss and mascara, i looked at the clock the time was 6:58, I hope Zoro didn't get lost on the way hear, i walked down the stairs to hear someone knocking the door, i walked up to it and opened the door to see no other than Zoro with his jaw dropped, I blushed and said " You look handsome" giggling abit, Zoro straightened up and replied with " I don't think beautiful, gorgeous or stunning covers it with you", I blushed an even deeper red and gave Zoro a quick peck on the lips " Shall we go now?" I asked

"Of course" Zoro replied and link his arm with mine and he walked me over to the car then opening my door and closing it for me and then getting in the drivers seat "Being such a gentleman already are we ?" I asked witha smile on my lips, "well I can't give my lady nothing but the best"

"Well thank you very much" i replied with a smile

As we drove the to the restaurant Zoro said " I hope Sanji isn't working today" I replied with "The Batratie, is it?", Zoro then said " Yes, if your all right with it" I decided to say " You don't have to do all this for me, I mean the most expensive restaurant in the whole of the east blue", Zoro sighed and replied with"I know Robin, but for you i would do anything because i love you"

" I love you too"

The car came to a stop "We're here" Zoro announced, Zoro opened my door for me and then closed it we walked into the baratie, With Zoro once again opening and holding the door open for me to walk through which i did politely. A waiter came up to us and asked "have you made reservations"

"Yeah, it should be under RoroNoa"

"Ah yes sir we have you here, if you would follow me to your table"

The waiter guided us to a table which was on the balcony, there was a candle lit table and stars were shining in the sky it was beautiful, We sat down and the waiter left for us to chose our meals, I looked at Zoro with amazement on my face, " You like it?" he said with a smile on his face, " Zoro this is beautiful" I replied smiling, me and Zoro ordered our meals and ate them.We had a fantastic time at The Baratie, we left at round 9:00, " Next up the hill" Zoro said as we got in the car " The hill?" i asked confused, "you'll see" Zoro replied, We drove to the top of the hill and parked near the front of it only to see the most beautiful view ever, I looked at Zoro in astonishment "it's even more beautiful than the view from The Baratie", Zoro winkedd at me and i cuddled up closer to him with Zoro wrapping his arms around my waist, Zoro looked at me and asked " so, did i do good", I smiled at him and said " amazing" before drifting away in his arms.

And that is the end of this chapter I hope you liked it, if there is one thing i don't like about this fanfic it's probably that say Zoro and Robin don't act what there actually like also this fanfic is most likely coming to an end and hopefully in another fanfic if i write one i can get them to act how they actually are, well thanks for reading :D